Fun between lessons ;)

The bell rang. FINALLY! Now it was 2 whole hours of free time, as it was lunch time. After that, Ciel and his classmates were supposed to have a class with Mrs. Red, but it was canceled due to her absense.

Ciel got up, and as always was leaving the classroom last, as his crazy classmate fans rushed out ahead of him, thinking he already left. Was he really that unnoticeable?...

There were two or three other students in the class. He waited for them, and accompanied by their presence he walked down the hallway, holding a small talk with them.

However, the three other guys had to stop by the lockers and Ciel said goodbye to them there, as he didn't want to waste his time waiting for them.

He walked over to the aula, and let me tell you, it was CROWDED. He immediately walked over to a dark corner of the aula where lights weren't working. That is where older students usually hang out.

Ciel, being the rich famous kid, was popular with the DP students, even though he himself was just a 7th Grader. He liked getting attention from older students. They were really nominating him "their king".

As he walked over, there weren't many people there. However, there was this one student Ciel was quite familiar with, leaning against a janitor supply room door, smoking an electronic cigarette.

Sebastian Michaelis.

Ciel walked over to him and stood next to him quietly. Sebastian noticed him, and wrapped an arm around the younger student.

"Someone seems excited..." He said through gritted teeth that clenched the cigarette.

"Yeah. Ive got a period off, so right now i have 2 hours free to do whatever I want. Except... I don't know what to do." Ciel frowned.

"What do you mean, you don't know what to do?"

"Like, I wish I had something entertaining to do in this time to make it worth the teacher's absence"

Sebastian grinned, tightening his hold on Ciel. He then bent down to the younger student's ear. He took the cigarette from his mouth and put it into Ciel's, whispering to him

"Well, how would you like to have some fun between lessons?" Sebastian's voice was so deep, quiet, and lustful as the raven haired student tried to seduce the younger.

A faint blush shimmered over Ciel's face, as the boy smirked, feeling Sebastian's breath still on his ear. He inhaled a fair amount of cranberry-flavoured vape in his lungs, then removed the cigarette and exhaled a big cloud of it, replying in a teasing tone;

"And, what exactly do you mean by THAT, Sebby?" Ciel purred, knowing exactly what the older student meant, using the nickname to tease him.

Sebastian kissed his ear and turned him sharply to make eye contact. Sebastian's gorgeous dark red eyes shimmered bright crimson, as his hand traveled to the back of Ciel's neck. "You know what I mean, kitten..."

Ciel stood up on his tip-toes and pressed his lips to Sebastian's, stroking his cheek gently. "Not. Here."

Sebastian didn't need a repetition of Ciel's words. He grabbed the boy by the hand and pulled him into the janitor supply room. It was dark. Really dark. But they didn't need lights to get naughty.

Sebastian slammed Ciel on an old classroom desk with a wobbly leg, and started to undress him. As Ciel was getting undressed, he smoked Sebastian's electronic  cigarette with deep breaths.

Ciel was a pretty messed up kid, 12 and already smoking, flirting with older students, and is about to have sex with one.

"I'm surprised you actually want to do this. Aren't you a bit too young?" Sebastian asked as he finally undressed Ciel and was enjoying the sight before him.