Chapter 1 - New Life

BRYLIE'S POV

I got picked. I can't believe it and I'm with my twin brother. This is once in a lifetime.

"Hi I'm Niall Horan and this is Harry Styles,my husband" A guy with blonde hair said.

"H-hi I'm Brylie Harris and this is my town brother Bryar Harris" I said

"We're your new parents" A curly guy said. I don't want to call them by their first names....its just so......weird. Bryar and I smiled at them. The drive was silent. I looked at the window and admired the view. It's so beautiful.

~~~~~~~~

We arrived at their house and it's so so so so so so so huge.

"Woah" Bryar said. I nodded

"This is gonna be your new home" Mr. Horan said

"Thank you for adopting us Mr. Horan and Mr. Styles" I said while smiling at them

"Just call us in our firt names or you can call us whatever you want" They said. Hmm.....I'm gonna think of a unique name. We went inside and it was bigger that outside. They toured us in their house. There are so many rooms.

"This is your room, Bryar" Nad said. Thats what I'll call Mr. Horan. I just mixed Niall and the word 'Dad' and the result is Nad. And I'm gonna call Mr. Styles Had or Ham XD. I did the SME thing I did with Mr. Horan's name but the 'Ham' I mixed Harry with 'mom' and Ham came out LOLIMM (Laughing Out Loud In My Mind) Bryar's room was large and it's color blue. There are cabinets,clothes, video games, flat screen t.v. already.

"We hope you like your room" Had said. I decided to call Mr. Styles Had...Well maybe I'll call him Ham sometimes.

"I love it!!!!" Bryar basically shouted

"And this is your room, Brylie" Nad said. Had opened the door and I was stunned the room is awesome...it was huge. (A.N. BRYLIE'S ROOM IS LIKE CARLY'S NEW ROOM ON ICARLY) I jumped on my bed and let me tell you this..its so so soft. I ran to Nad,Had and Bryar and hugged them. Best Day Ever.

We went out to buy clothes for me and Bryar.

~~~~~~

We have so many clothes!!!!! We are now eating at Bon Chon.....I practically moaned at my first bite. After dinner we went home and Dad and Daddy made us sleep early cause we have school tomorrow. I know,I called Nad and Had Dad and Daddy.... I don't know what came up to me....maybe I'll call them Dad ad Daddy sometimes. Happiest Day Of My Life!!!!!!!

A.N.

SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT GUYS AND IM SORRY TOO CAUSE I HAVENT UPDATED FOR SO LONG....I ALREADY HAVE SCHOOL. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAP ^_^

~Allen Frances