A/N

Yoooo people! Im gonna make each part really short, not that short but maybe around 1000-1700 words only. I mean this is just a short story but it's really full of blood... And its not kid friendly even if its Beyblade Burst! The Beyblade sport is still part of the story but it's a bit... Creepy... And non-realistic... And... Inspired by Maze Runner with a combination of Take Me Home as well as Insidious.

The Story part consists of

M
I
D
N
I
G
H
T
Which talks 'bout them leaving the school premises and solving 1/4 of the mystery

While
D
U
S
K
and
D
A
W
N
talks about them solving the mystery on whoever did that. And the main suspects are,Lui,Free, and Jin... But in fact, maybe everyone is a suspect.

The story ends at DAWN wherein all.. Or maybe some mysteries are already solve.

And that's all thank you!

NOTE 1/6/18: MIDNIGHT is finished DUSK and DAWN would be after a longgg time(a week or two xD)

NOTE 1/14/18: Can't believe you guys are reading this. Thanks a lot! I'll shout you out guys after D.A.W.N < cuz it's the end yayz. Finally I can mark a story... Completed♪( '▽`)

大丈夫 <3

NOTE 1/16/18: omo people I love you all! 400+ reads in 10 days. I love you i love you! Mwah mwaahhh! Oh and...

MWAAAHHH!

NOTE 1/20/18: so I finished the story yesterday and holy grail! + another 400 reads in 4 days. I love you guyssss!

Anyway this pic's for you guys

Anyway this pic's for you guys. DAISUKI!!!!