I-rrational

It took us a few minutes to reach the rooftop because i've strayed too far from them.

"Valt!"Shu shouted as he ran towards Honcho and Valt who are already fixing their stuffs.

"I didn't noticed we've been here practicing all day. We have to go home now right Honcho?"Valt said with a smile.

Daigo and Ken was behind me while I just raised an eyebrow and waited for Shu's explanation about 'the darkness'.

"That..that's great! Now hurry before 6 pm strikes."Shu helped Valt pack his stuff while I remained confuse.

I look at the time and saw that it was around 5:55 pm. Time moves so fast...

"Shu, you haven't explained why we have to hurry before 6 pm strikes."I mumbled.

"You really wanna know huh?"Shu muttered.

"Yes I wanna know."I replied back.

"Well lucky you, because not now!"Shu pulled Valt towards the exit.

"Daigo, Ken, Rantaro. We're staying."I smirked and stopped them from following Shu.

"But Guys, If Shu acts like this... It's important we follow!"Valt exclaimed as he ran towards me and pleaded,"Please Wakiya, nothing's wrong if we follow Shu."

"Everything's Irrational Valt! Though I have heard Jin Aizawa talking to the air and Shu saying I'm the only one who would understand."I look up and gave him a smile.

"Shut your trap Wakiya, we have to hurry."

"Don't try me Shu

"Don't try me Shu."I smirk and turned around,"If you want you can go. But i'll stay here just to make sure."

"We..we're going.."Ken's dog puppet said as he ran to Shu and Valt.

"Same goes with me."Daigo followed behind while I was left with Rantaro.

"I don't know man. But this time, i'll stick with goldy."Rantaro said,"like, hey it's not yet dark so we shouldn't be scared."

"You wouldn't understand."Shu looked down and groaned,"let's go."

And the bell suddenly rang...

"Not good."Shu looked down,"Aysh we have no other choice but to try!"

"Wh..what do you mean Shu?"Valt asked.

"We can't leave this place."Shu mumbled.

"What do you mean we can't leave this place?!"I shouted as I slowly approach Shu.

"That's what Free told me. Something... Or someone is planning to put a curse on this school!"Shu shouted.

"What?! And you believe him? You're better than that Shu. What the heck are you talking about?"I clenched my fist as I was ready to punch... The wall(I can't hurt Shu, Valt will challenge me in a battle.).