Beg (Straight)

Alyssa's mind was filled with various different thoughts as her dominant's hands roamed her body. She shivered as his hands trailed down from her back onto her full round ass. He had planned many different activities for the night ahead of them; Wanting to keep the element of surprise, Daniel instead learned her hard limits whenever it came to sexual encounters to keep this consensual.
He gripped her ass firmly while slipping his other hand between her thighs. Daniel began rubbing Alyssa through her panties. He whispered in her ear as he leaned over her, "You are so fucking soaked".
Turning her around, he grabbed her arms putting them over her head. He bounded her arms together with thick rope, making sure she was unable to move her arms. Daniel threw Alyssa onto her back on top of the bed inside of their makeshift sex dungeon, before going down between her legs. She kept her eyes on him as he pressed his lips against the thin material covering her pussy. He left rough kisses from her clit, down to her entrance. Pulling her panties down to her ankles, Daniel attacked her clit with his mouth while shoving two fingers inside her. He began to fuck her roughly with his curled fingers, using her wetness to ease his fingers in and out. Swirling his tongue around Alyssa's clit, she began to erupt with loud moans in response to his actions.
"F-fuck Daniel" Alyssa moaned out as she struggled against the rope around her arms.
His eyes darted up to look up at her then began to finger her slower, "Baby we talked about this, you call me sir when we fuck. Haven't I made this perfectly clear?" Daniel took his mouth away from her clit making Alyssa let out a whimper of disapproval.
He roughly grabbed her by the chin, "If you want my mouth back on that whore cunt of yours. You are going have to beg for me sweety".
Daniel curled his fingers deeper inside her rubbing against her g-spot while adding another finger. Alyssa cried out loudly as he continued to keep his pace painfully slow as she clutched her hands into fists.
"Please sir, I need your mouth on me again. Please, I need you so bad make me squirt with both your mouth and fingers. Please, I'll do anything" Alyssa half moaned and screamed as she begged Daniel to give her clit attention.
He chuckled before going back down on her, shoving his tongue into her soaked pussy. Daniel licked her walls as he used his now soaked fingers to rub Alyssa's clit in tight rough circles.
"I'm so close please let me cum" She once again begged him.
Daniel muffled against her pussy making her moan louder as he shoved his tongue deeper into her, "Cum baby girl".
Alyssa came harshly around his tongue as she screamed out in pressure. He lapped up all of her juices before flipping her over onto her knees. Daniel slowly ran his hand over her bare back admiring her soft, smooth skin.
"How are you so perfect?" He managed to muster as he unbuckled his belt to take out his hard cock.
Before she could think of anything to reply with, Daniel shoved himself inside of her. Alyssa's tight walls stretch around him, making both of them moan in pleasure. Daniel took a handful of her hair as he slammed roughly inside of her over and over again. She moaned louder as he pulled her head up by her hair, so his mouth was right next to her ear.
"You love this don't you? No one has fucked you like this in a while huh slut. You are mine" Daniel bit the shell of her ear before pushing her down again.
He pounded her relentlessly until Alyssa was screaming at the top of her lungs. While she continually came around him without permission. Daniel's thick cock twitched inside of her before letting out a loud moan, he had released a hot stream of cum inside of her. Pulling himself out while panting, Daniel grabbed her putting on his lap.
"Fuck babe" He roughly kissed her as he untied the rope around her arms. As he hugged her to his chest, while they both breathed heavy.
"Such a good girl" He whispered.

------
This was kinda a quick chapter, since I had a lot of stuff to do today. But I managed to make it, enjoy!
-Maddy