Warmth || SouTaku OneShot

Ey, here's your boi Kil with a lil SouTaku oneshot.

This is like, supposed to be sort of a character study kind of thing because I want to practice before I continue writing more of my SouTaku fics.

Or is this an excuse to write smut? Probably-

But like, I've written some already, but I decided not to publish it and such- I'm lowkey shy okay. Advanced apologies if it's bad.

So here you go, I do hope you enjoy.

▪○▪

"Hey. . . lower down the thermostat please. It's hot." the Italian chef called out, fan on his hand, and a cold beverage he made for himself, placed on the table in front of him.

Apparently, he's watching one of the movies he downloaded last night from the internet. And he definitely wasn't enjoying anything due to the summer heat. It was scorching hot, he already had the fan open, and he also had a fan in hand, but he's dying of heat here and is sweating a lot. Heck, it was 3pm, shouldn't the heat die down?

"I already did," said a red-head as he walked in the living room. The blonde watched as he walked towards his direction, drying his red locks with a towel. "Seems like the heat's just strong, huh?"

"Maybe." Takumi frowned, Souma chuckled, he sat down beside Takumi, but Souma was considerate enough not to touch his boyfriend at this time- he'll definitely complain.

"It couldn't be that bad, Takumi." the boy's golden irises glanced at the glass on the table. It was some homemade iced tea Takumi made, and he likes it. "Hey, can I have some? Just a bit?"

Takumi hummed in validation. Souma took it and brought it to his lips. The aroma of lemon and the tea itself was delightful, he takes a sip and placed it back down.

"Easy for you to say." Takumi scoffed as he used the hand fan to receive more air. "You already took a bath."

"Not really, I didn't sweat much before I even took a bath. I guess I don't feel it as much as you."

Takumi pouted in disbelief, cheeks puffing. He had to admit, he was a little envy about Souma about this. There was this thing he learned as they went along as boyfriends- Souma definitely has more resistance on hot and cold temperatures. And meanwhile, there's Takumi that would probably die on room temperature— unless it involves cooking, of course.

It doesn't even help that the red head was wearing sweatpants. This irked Takumi a bit.

The blue-eyed boy felt a strong but gentle hand drove up his locks, ruffling it. Souma can't help but smile at how cute this dork is, he's lucky, he thought. Takumi blushes.

"Stop. . ."

"But you like it, don't you?" Takumi didn't say anything.

Souma grinned, with his hand still on top of Takumi, he inched his face closer to the unaware blond, pecking his cheek. It was probably the heat fatigue that Takumi's cheeks are flushed, but most of it is definitely because of the kiss.

"Take a bath now." Souma smirked at the low-key malfunctioning Takumi. Even though he's done this several times, the blond couldn't just get used to it. Cute.

"Okay, okay. . .!" Takumi spluttered and stood up. "I-I'll take a bath! The tea's yours!"

Souma can't help but chuckle to himself.

"Damn, I really love him."

-

Takumi felt as if the heavens just blessed him. The cool water trickled down his skin, replacing the heat with a much more pleasant temperature for him. If it were possible, he would've stayed in the shower until summer ends. But he'd definitely get sick, get high bills, and miss two important things in his life so nope, no.