Rembering My Aunt Lisa♥️

The ocean breeze reminds me of your perfume.
The waves, they remind me of your strength. When I go to sleep I hear your voice replaying in my head like a mixtape.
The rain shows me how many times you were shattered and broken.
Even though you're gone, the beach and my heart will never give up on you.
The sea and sky are blue, they remind me of all the good times I had with you.
The stories I've heard about you keep playing in my head; like when you play an instrument and couldn't play the right notes.
I see the children in the streets they remind me of your kids. The kids look broken and lost , that's how all of your family feels, broken and lost.
Your sisters and family miss you like I miss the smell of your perfume.
Every Time I see a picture of the beach I imagine you sitting on the sand playing your favorite Garth Brooks song and building sand castles with me, my brother, and sister. Everyday when I go to school I breathe deep and all the memories we made together flash before my eyes like when the sun rises in the daytime.
There's one word to describe you, you're unforgettable. You're the reason I am the strong young woman I am today. When the sun goes down I dream of the way you were with your kids and family, you were so gentle and kind.
They miss you, I miss you, we all miss you.
It's been so painful not to see your face or smell your perfume. It's hard to let go of someone you barely knew.
It's hard that on your birthday you can't blow out your candles. It's been a painful five years without you, I'm crying right now writing this.
Pain, that's what all of your family has felt for five whole years.
I couldn't even imagine not having my Mom to wake up to or hear her voice in the morning.
But your kids go through It everyday. I haven't seen them since you passed away.
It's been a long time but we are getting through this together as a family.
I love you Auntie Lisa, you will always be in our hearts.
You will always be honored and remembered.