Beautify~*« More than it seems »~*

In a world where beauty is all. look not on the outside, but beneath. When all is lost, you are found. What you detest, they cherish. What you have but do not want.

          There will be a day when faith will be tested. It is up to you to do what is right. But know this fate and right don't always go together.

Ch. One° introduction

      I woke up from a dream screaming. Now that I think about it, it was wired. It was like I was being called by someone I know but co not recognize who it was

       :Flashback:

Fate is coming. The way she is coming is nit pretty. Be ready for the unexpected. When expect the most, she won"t come. When you are comfortable and confidence is when she will be back.

  ~End of flashback**

The name is Akila meaning most beautiful in African. I don't know why I have that name. I am 16 and is as beautiful as my name says. I have honey blond hair. Heart shape face.  Eyes so dark blue it looks like BlackBerry.

       when I look at you , I see through you. People barely look in my eyes My mom such a beautiful but I know she is scared of it.

suddenly I hear a knock on my door. "Akila come, there is someone down here for you  " I wonder who it is. I didn't invite anybody by today. I have two friends. Asia and  Jonathan and they have things to do today.

¥

¥

¥

¥

¥

¥

¥

take my hoodie cover my head, go downstairs.

Good morning mom. um um I turn around see one of the king men standing by me. There will be a

ball tonight and all girl 16 -18 are required to come the Prince can choose his wife.

¥~ what will happen who well the Prince choose and will they say yes.~¥