Chemistry Ch.1

It was any normal day when all of a sudden something broke my thoughts. "Hey!" I looked up.It was a Yoongi? "H-Hi.." i say shyly. God i'm so dumb. "Who do you have next?". Is he talking about classes? "Mr.Rm" I hope he doesn't have the same class as me. If he does he'd do anything to sit next to me. He's always been clingy to me. We've only dated once and that was in the 7th grade. I'm graduating this year I can't have him holding me back. All of a sudden he puts his hand around me and says "Me too Angie", Eeek! He's flirting with me! Do I flirt back? God i'm so awkward. I guess I was blushing because all of a sudden we're looking at eachother.. "What happened Angie?". "N-Nothing! I was just thinking Yoongi" I start laughing awkwardly "What did you think happened?" I give a smile. "Nothing, you just looked, how do I say this.. Into me" he winks. God. "We have to get to class before we're late!" I barely realized he got closer to me.  "Yoongi..." I must ask this. "Yes angie?" He stops and looks at me with his bunny face. Hes so cute. Dont catch feelings angela. "Do you want to do homework at my house?" God, why did I ask that.. "Sure Angie, i'll walk home with you today then!" He smiles. He starts leaning in. Gaah! Is he gonna kiss me? He starts looking in my eyes and then closes them. Our lips grow closer and closer and then he kisses me. My stomach starts filling with butterflies, he starts putting his hands around my ass. He's getting carried away, but I wont stop him. I want him to keep going. I then remember we're at school. I start hugging him and he too realizes he'd at school and he can't take it too far. He puts his arn around me and walks me to class. The entire day i'm off guard, thinking of him and I kissing. Then, the bell rings singnaling that it's time to go home. I hear someone yelling. I turn and it's Yoongi!