Preface

I have to ask myself an easy question before thinking about the idea of ​​making a decision. Would I allow myself to live with it for the rest of my life?

I didn't know the answer for sure.

It's confusing when your surroundings become the ruthless threat of involuntary sensations that emphasize inside you when you find the prototype of perfect man, that prototype the people paint in the movies captivating you with sighs, caused by every time the leading man made a move in honor to his girl.

And there I was, with a hurricane in my stomach that threatened every space inside me to grow till to take over completely of myself, becoming me the vulnerable character who fell at the foot of his destiny.

How beautiful is love, how beautiful it's to give all from yourself to feel love in your life. I believed that true love existed, but sometimes it comes in such an unexpectedly cruel way.

I was wondering once again: will it worth it?

Although such questioning already turned out to be useless when each cell of my body was in rhythm with him, whose existence before reasonable beings that we were should not exist, but life was in charge of making plays that brought us together, losing ourselves in destiny.

And I never thought of looking me so lost.