Chapter One : The Move

Madey's POV:

*alarm rings*
I woke up with a sad feeling in my stomach... I was moving tomorrow .... Leaving Zoe, McKenzie, Eli, Connor, and Fynn... "You can face time them Madalyn." My mother reminds me. "Mom it's not that easy to move from Michigan to Minnesota! Ugh why did Dad have to leave us?!? Ever since Dad left you've been acting so strange Mom! I wish you didn't get this stupid job!" I ran upstairs to my room to pick out my outfit. I picked out a blue denim tank top with a pink skirt that had flowers on it. I also picked out some cute white laces sneakers and threw my hair up into a pony tail with a bow in the back.

 I also picked out some cute white laces sneakers and threw my hair up into a pony tail with a bow in the back

I walk into the bathroom and do my makeup. Then I grab my keys and go to my truck too meet up with all if my friends I will be leaving behind at Starbucks. "Madey! Over here!" I heard a deep voice say. "FYNN!" Fynn is gay and that's why my mom let's him sleep over. "I asked if you could spend the night since tonight is my last night here. My mom said everyone can!" "That sounds EdGY!" "Zoe!" We hugged. Then came everyone else. Fynn would be driving me to the airport the next day. I didn't want to break up with Max because I loved him so much. Then at the end of the day we all went to the beach and he broke up with me. It was the worst way to be dumped because all of my friends watched him do it. Gunn was pissed and started beating him up it took three of us just to get him off. Then we all went to my house, everyone but Max, and went to bed.

*the next day*

We all woke up and everyone but Fynn went home. I got up and took a shower. I got out and put on a blue crop top and white shirts with some white sandals and a necklace.

 I got out and put on a blue crop top and white shirts with some white sandals and a necklace

Then we put the rest of our things into shipping to our new house and my mom left. Then when me and Fynn were ready we got in his car and drove to the airport where we met up with my mom. "I'm gonna miss you Fynn!" "We will face time every day okay?" He asked. "Of course. Promise me you'll come next month for my birthday!" I pleaded with a tease in my voice. "Okay I promise." He teased back.