Part 1: The Ball

"Hey! I'm Alexander Hamilton." Alex said as he swivels around Angelica in her beauty. He examines her eyes and her lovely hair. "Hello sir. My name is Angelica Schuyler." She said shyly. Across the room, Eliza is standing stunned at the sight. 'Angelica knows I like him!' Eliza thought. She turn on her heel and walks over to the drink table. Angelica blushed the more she was with Alex, her cheeks turning bright red. "Excuse me a moment, I need to go talk to my sister Eliza." Angelica said to get away. She didn't want to leave but she didn't know what to do or say. She walks over to Eliza. "Eliza, Alexander has a-" Eliza interrupted, "I know what he's capable of." Angelica tried to apologize. Eliza said,"Whatever. He's mine. I know you love him but I do too. The decision is up to him." With that Eliza walked over to Alex and started to play with his collar just to tease Angelica. She danced a few slow dances with him and somehow switched places with Angelica in the progress. Soon Angelica was flirting with Alexander saying things like,"Wow you're so smart!" And "Alex you're the cutest person I've ever known." Alex was pleased by both ladies. He loved them both and hoped to marry one. He just hasn't decided which. They were both beautiful and adorable. Angelica was extremely smart, just like him. Eliza was caring and kind. If married Eliza they could find a nice little house and a quiet life (once he finishes the war of course). If he married Angelica, he'd have a matched intellectual. He'd hope to have a son or daughter and be the father he never had. He saw a great future with Angelica. Eliza had many pros but Angelica was amazing. At the Winter Ball, Alex was deciding in the bathroom, because obviously the two girls were tense around each other if the topic of conversation was Alexander. "Eliza," Alexander started to say. " Yes honey? Did i ever tell you how gorgeous you're eyes are?" Eliza tempted. "Honey?! I was just gonna tell you that I....uh....um I'm in love with you're sister Angelica." Alexander choked out. " My..My sister?" Eliza asked, heartbroken. " Yes. I'm sorry Eliza, but she's just amazing! Don't get me wrong, you are too it's just-" Eliza turned around, a tear escaping her eye. " No, no I..." she choked up," I...I get it." With that Eliza fled the Ball. She ran down the steps and into the streets. Alex shook his head. What has he done?!