13

1 week later

y/n: where are you?

ryan: look for flight 482

y/n: alright

y/n: i found it

ryan: that's where im gonna be getting off at. find a spot and sit down cause imma be a while. probably about an hour or so.

y/n: that's not too long.

ryan: i guess. ill see you in a bit ✨

y/n: you too ✨

———
an hour later
———

ryan: the plane is landing in 5 minutes :)

y/n: oh my god

y/n: im so excited

ryan: me too

y/n: ill see you soon

ryan: soon 💓
———
After about 8 minutes of being lost in my thoughts, i could see a crowd of people going up to the window where you can watch the plane land. I stood up and found an empty spot by the window to watch. I saw the passengers get off one by one, then, I saw him.

He was wearing sunglasses, but i could 100% tell that it was him. The hair, the outfit, the everything.

There was crowds of people running to their friends or family that were coming off the plane, so it was very hard to see where he was. But through the crowd, i could see him. It was so hard to, but I could. I grabbed my bag and started walking towards him. He was looking down at his phone so he didnt see me at first. He looked up for a second, then his eyes met mine. He opened his mouth and smiled wide and started running towards me. I dropped my bags and ran towards him as well. We finally got to each other and i wrapped my arms around him. It felt like time stopped for a second. He was holding onto me like I was the only thing in his life that mattered. I thought I heard him start to cry, but I didn't think anything of it, seen as i was about to do the same.
"I'm so happy to see you." I said into his shoulder.
"I'm so happy to see you too." He whispered.
He let me go and looked at me.
"Can I do something?" His eyes averted to the lower half of my face and then back up at me. I knew what he wanted. And id gladly let him have it.
"Of course."
And he did exactly what i thought he would do. He kissed me. I put my hand on the back of his neck to push him towards me and deepen it. We parted, but not too far. Our noses still touched. He was breathing heavy and I could tell that he was about to cry.

"You saved me."
———