Chapter 4

Aphmau's POV

I was in a black room. "No...Please. Please don't hurt me, please," I begged them. "Shut up. Or I'll make it even more painful," they said as they pulled out a knife from there back. "NO! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I tried to yell. But it didn't do anything though it felt like I was yelling at the top of my lungs. "No one can help you here..." they evilly laughed as they swung the knife forward and it hit me in the chest. "NO!" I yelled out loud as I bolted up. I started to hyperventilate. Tears rolled down my face. I got into a fetal position and rolled back and forth. Dante rushed in, "Aphmau? Are you okay? I heard you yell," he asked..sounding worried. "Y-Yeah I'm okay I guess...it was just a bad dream," I said with a tear rolling down my face. "Awe Aph..I'm sorry. Do you want me to stay in here until you fall asleep?" He asked me. "Y-Yes please," I said to him. "Okay. Okay. It's gonna be okay. I'm here and I won't let anyone hurt you," he said soothingly as he sat down next to me.

Dante's POV

I feel really bad for Aph. She tells me about the bad dreams she has all the time. I asked her if she wanted me to stay with her until she fell back asleep, she said yes so I did. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her. She was shaking so I put a blanket on us. She laid her head on my shoulder and soon after that I could hear the soft snores of her sleeping. "I love you Aphmau. I always will," I said as I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep on her.

*time skip to morning. around 8am*

Laurence's POV

"BREAKFAST IS READY GUYS COME GET IT!" I yelled to the boys. Garroth and Travis came but no Dante. "Hey guys have you seen Dante? He always eats breakfast.." I asked them. "Nope," Travis says, "He's been chillin with Aph a lot lately..maybe he's at her place," He smirked. What? No way. Aph would never like HIM. Out of all people. "Hold on, let me go check his room," Travis said. "Okay let me know if he's in there," I replied.

Travis' POV

I started to walk to Dante's room. I hear light snoring. 'Wow, Dante snores like a girl, HAH!' I thought to myself. I knocked on the door..no reply. I opened it. I saw Aph and Dante cuddling. 'Awee that's just adorable. Her heads on his shoulder and his head is on her head, aweeee I can't this is too cute,' I thought to myself. "Hey guys..? I think you might wanna see this!" I yelled to Laurence and Garroth. "Coming!" They yelled back. They walked up to the door and I backed away so that they could see inside. "APHMAU!?" They yelled, shocked.