The Cabin.

🌲Your POV🌲

I was thrown into the cabin by my hair and I landed at someone's feet, pink boots? "G-Gwen?" 
A soft chuckle emerged from the woman's throat as I looked up at her,  her bright blue eyes meeting mine.
"No,  sweetie" The woman grinned kneeling down and lifting my head up by my chin and grinning at me "I'm Jen  I'm here to help Daniel!" she chuckled.

Daniel got back.
He kicked the door open with a glare at Jen "hands off,  slut." he hissed at Jen. Jen snarled and walked away.
Daniel helped me up "did she do anything to hurt you?"
I shook my head wondering why he was being so nice. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck "I'm sorry,  (Y/N) we must have got off on the wrong foot. Let's start this again,  yeah?"
Oh my gosh. I had never been so happy in my LIFE
I nod and smile "yes yes of course!" I tried not to sound so exited.
He chuckled and smiled back.  "That's great..."
Daniel sat me down at a table and started making (A hot drink you like I guess) for all three of us. He hummed a creepy tune as he stirred it around,  smiling.
Jen walked downstairs,  glaring daggers at me. I swallow a lump in my throat and look away from her,  Daniel came back with some Tea for Jen and himself and some (Drink you like) for me.

Daniel seemed happy and chirpy
Jen hated me already
I was scared yet relived at the same time

🌲David's POV🌲

I grow more and more worried as two days pass without my fellow councilors,  atleast Gwen is here with me. Although,  I can't let Daniel hurt (Y/N) she's too positive and sweet... And... Ugh.

Nevermind

With a sigh I turn around and put on a smile "Riiiight campers! What are we going to do today?" I yelled over enthusiastically
"nothing,  hopefully." Max hissed turning his back to me.

I sigh and shrug,  "Nikki how's about we go on a hike for your adventure camp?!"

Nikki nodded and grinned,
We might as well do something.

They all go home tomorrow