05

Preview from Last Chapter:

"Eomma." I didn't know that I start to tear up. But quickly stop it. I'm not a kid anymore. I'm not a cry baby anymore. Not now. Not ever.

I suddenly stop when I feel a stick on the wheel of my wheelchair. I looked to see who's owner of that stick to see her. Hwang Eunbi.

•~•~•

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Bunny?" I looked up to her. To see her looking confuse.

After not receiving a reply from me. She talked again. "A-are you, Bunny?" I don't really want to talk right now but seeing her looking confuse, if I'm really the real bunny that she known. I decided to open my mouth and answer.

"Ne." I shortly replied. I see her nodding her head while slowly moving backward.

"Ahm....Okay, I-I need to go-----" I cut her off.

"Why you're here?" I asked her while confused too. What's the blind girl like her is doing here?

"Why? Am I not aloud to be here?" she asked as I see her face frown.

"No...I didn't mean by that." I said calmly not wanting to have an argument with her.

"Hmm, Okay. But, Why you're also here? Do you like flowers too?" She asked, as she walk slowly going towards the bench. I slowly move too and decided to follow her.

"No, I don't like flowers. Before. But now, I think I started to like them a little." I answer to her question.

I heard her hummed a little while sitting properly in bench. I move my wheelchair besides her, as I looked to my surroundings.

"Did you know? Flowers is nice...for me." She said making me flinch a little because of a sudden shock that she talk after a long time of silence.

"Hmm...For you. But, for me? I don't think so." I said more like whispering. But, I know that she heard it.

"Why? Do you have a bad memories flashing back when you saw a flower?" She asked, confuse. She really have a lot of questions in mind.

"Yes. I do have." I said. And looked up at the sky. The sun is widely shining as my hatred to my mother is slowly fading.

"I'm sorry to ask you about that." She said, feeling guilty. I just make a small chuckle for her to know that I'm still okay. And for her to not feel guilty.

"No...It's okay. I'm alright now. Luckily, I'm okay now." I said while chuckling. I looked to her side to see her still wearing her frown face. "Did I make you feel guilty?"

I quickly see her moving her head to nod and answer, "Ne...You really did." I smile while looking at her. And, quickly fix my chair after I realize something. She's beautiful.

I feel awkward and decided to not speak. As a long time of silence filled us again.

"Bunny." I heard her talking so I quickly respond.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Are you okay?" I stop from my seat after hearing what she said. She's the first sincere one who asked me if I'm okay. "Bunny. Are you okay?" Should I tell her?