I'll protect you from our city

The highshool food chain always fascinates me. There's the popular, the losers, the nerds, the football players, the cheerleaders, ......

Where do I stand in it? I'm somewhat at the bottom. I mean it's not like I'm not socialize or anything, I just want to keep everything low profile and calm.

Even though I'm a junior here at Westriver High, I've always been what you call an underdog. I don't like attention at all and I try my very best to stay as far as I can away from it.

My older sister however is the popular queen, she's a senior at our school. She's not the school slut tho. She's that girl everyone envy and worship. Even I am jealous of her. She's so confident! She's gorgeous too. I'm just you know, simple.

My sister is Faith Davenport. Everyone would love that one school that is normal for once you know, but of course that's not gonna happen. Every school has a slut right? That just so happened to be Sarah Quinn. My sister and her used to be bestfriends back in the days. No one really knows what happened. After Faith's freshman year, Sarah turned into this complete utter bitch.

Anyways let me introduce myself. I'm Evelyn Davenport, that invisible girl in the halls of high school. That girl that would occasionally go to a party but always leave early. That girl that would get straight As. That "awkwardly shy" girl.

I'm pretty boring. Long brown hair and golden brown eyes that I got from my mom. Faith however inherited my dad's looks. Blonde hair but we share the same shades of brown eyes. I'm around 5'6 and I've got a bit of fat going on at the leg part. But from there and up, I'm quite bony. Faith looks like a supermodel tho. She's 5'6 however but her body is so curvy and beautiful. I don't understand how we're related.

I'm born and raised in Los Angeles. Yep, true American right here. Jokes, I'm 50% Asian. My mom's from Vietnam. Xin chao!

But my dad's American tho so yah..

I'm going to start my junior year and hopefully, things will go smoothly and non-drama. I pray to god right now I swear. Which is very surprising because I'm not following any religion. Well candy god than. I love candies.

My sister's senior year's a big deal. After this year, she off to uni and I will be left all by myself. Not that we hate each other or something. In fact, we're extremely close.

What I'm afraid most about is "surviving" in school without her. You might think Sarah is the only queen bitch right? Well how ironic, she also happened to have a younger sister. Which SO happened to be a junior. God just loves drama isn't it? I mean come on! One is enough. But no, he has to come in and add a pinch of drama into our world.

Let's just hope that if Faith leaves, Sarah leaves (is she can graduate high school) too and maybe, just maybe, her little sister will tag along.

I doubt that will happen. I mean Cecilia (demon's spawn, if you don't get it then it's Sarah's sister) and her bitchy attitude and army of minions would for sure want to rule over the life of Westriver highschoolers.

Gosh, why?

And to top if of, she's also "dating" one of the football players. Of course, how original. *note the sarcasm*. Basically, Sebastian is hot. There even I admit it. He's freaking gorgeous. And that's exactly why she's "dating" him. If you put it to correct terms, it would be "fucking" him. He's just one of her boy toy. Tho, the funny thing is, he thinks he's playing her while he's being play himself. I know, totally cliché.

Sebastian Dillingham is the school's bad boy. (Total cliché again I know). He's captain of the football team, total hot piece of ass and he fucks everything that has a hole. I'm not even kidding. And he just has to be super mega rich. He lives in the rich part of the city. His house, no, not house, his mansion, is freaking huge. I don't understand how his family of four need all that space. His parents own LA biggest enterprise. At least that's what I've heard of. Sebastian manage to stay in school because his parents make a lot of very very generous donation to the school. I mean I bet his parents are pretty piss with the school calling them 4 times a week, explaining that their son has just broken another glass window or punch a kid's face.

Now you might think that I'm a creepy stalker, believe me I'm not. My school's gossip is just all over the place. I should stop rambling now, it's almost 1AM and I have lots of school shopping to do tomorrow. Great.