chapter 1- Arriving

You may not know me, but you may know William Singe. Mia just landed in Sydney South Whales Australlia to take photos for her job back in the United States. When the plane dismisses the passengers on the flight, Mia slowly gets up and grabs her luggage and walks out of the plane thinking to herself "I'm so nervous, what if I run into something I will regret? What if I just?... Mia falls stubbling down the escalator stairs. A kind women with a sign with Mia's name runs to help her up. "ARE YOU OKAY?" asked the women in Australian accent. "Yeah.. I'm just a bit clumsy" Mia states and stands up. The women takes her luggage and starts to walk off with mia following behind rubbing her forehead from the fall.  After a few hours, it gets dark out Mia takes a cab and explores. As Mia glances through the city she finds a club "um stop please I'd like to go to that club please!.

Chapter 2- The Club

Mia gets pays the cab driver and gets out and walks into a club, she experiences people dancing and people drunk drinking when all of a sudden Mia bumps into the one and the only drop dead gorgeous William Singe "Oh I'm sorry" he says. "No its my fault i..... it gets quiet and they lock eyes for a good minute. "So I take it your not from here hm?" Says William. No "Mia replies" Then the conversation carries on and on. It's around 2 in the morning and the club is about to close. William stares at Mia with a smile, "Yes?" Mia says. "Your beautiful" William replies.  Mia blushes. William slowly leans in and kisses Mia and Mia chooses to go home with will. Once they got to wills home, wills bedroom door flys open with Mia being pushed on the bed. William comes in and lays on Mia and kisses her non stop while unbuttoning his shirt. Mia traces her fingers up and down Williams abs as she bites her lip. "You want this?" William whispers. Mia nods in response. A knock goes on the door "Mia? Mia?!" "it's your agent, I'm making sure you made it to the hotel" will jumps off Mia and Answers the door "May I help you with something?" He says. Mia's agent jumps in shock "oh.. hello. I think I got the wrong room" Mia sprints to the door yelling "hello! I'm sorry I'm sorry uh"— Agent cuts off and says "Well Mia, I didn't think you would be so busy once you got to Australia." As she looks up and down at Will then looks at Mia. "I can explain" Mia claims out.