Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"It's not funny Louis!" I snapped in a sour tone.

"Yes it is!" he belted, letting the laughs flow.

"It is not! How would you like it if it was your car?"

He had no answer; he just rested his hand on his stomach. He's laughed so much it hurts, the idiot.

"I'm sorry man," exclaimed Zayn. "I didn't mean to close the draw so hard! I'll pay for the wash?" he suggested.

Well, it wasn't really his fault, he shouldn't have to compensate. I wasn't even expecting the hundred something birds to fly off the power lines myself, especially since it wasn't even that loud of a sound!

"Na, it's okay, I was take it in for a wash soon anyways.” I lied. I couldn’t possibly consider making him feel guilty, could I? “It was an accident, not your fault. You don't owe me anything!"

"I would only feel right if you let me pay for it. What do ya say?" he asked oh, so politely. I could hear the guilt in his voice already.

"Sure, if you insist."

"We'll do it tomorrow yeah?" he asked.

"Yeah if you really want to, I'm glad at least someone's generous," I said, looking at Louis, in a joking way.

"Tell that to the old lady that cause the traffic jam," Louis giggled as I looked ahead.

“Oh come on!” I cry, and with perfect reason; 3 out of 5 members of One Direction, in a car covered in bird-shit, in the middle of New York, in a traffic jam. The day couldn't get any worse!

"What are you doing?" Louis said, turning around to Zayn who was dialing a number on his phone.

"I'm calling Niall. We're not gonna be back till late, he needs to be told," said replied as he raised the phone up to his ear.

"Tell him I want to talk to him," said Louis, unbuckling his seat belt, turning around kneeling on the seat.

"Niall, buddy," Zayn said, in a seemingly pleasant tone. Niall said something back to him that I couldn't hear, by the looks of it neither could Louis. "Yeah, well, you probably shouldn't have started... We're stuck in traffic," Zayn replied.

"Tell him we'll meet him at a restaurant or something," I suggested, still looking out towards the traffic. Zayn nodded and repeated what I said.

"How's McDonald's?" Zayn asked us, obviously repeating what Niall has said.

"Can I get a Happy Meal?" asked Louis in an excited tone.

"It's your money Lou, you can get what you want," I said, reminding him. Why on earth would he need approval?

"But don't come the usual way," Zayn answered Niall, ignoring Louis. "Okay, see you there, bye" Zayn said, hanging up the call.

"Harry, beep the horn! I want my happy meal!" Louis suggested.

I rolled my eyes as Zayn started to giggle. A few minutes later the line started to move slowly. The blue Ferrari in front was taking its time while the line in front was well over two-hundred meters away.

As we got up to where the line died, a police officer bent over, expecting to speak to us, his brown hair was seeping through his helmet. Louis wound his window down.

"Is something wrong officer?" Louis asked, hanging his head out the window.

"I just wanted to formally apologize for the hold up. I accidentally crashed my patrol car an-" he stopped mid-sentence. He gathered himself and continued. "Aren't you part of One Direction? Dude your car's a mess! With the amount of money you guys earn, you'd be able to buy a brand new car!" He bellowed, making him sound like a cocky bloke. "So where are you guys staying?" he asked.