chapter four; the fundamentals of love

"So, it all started last week when my parents and I fought abou' whetha' I should go to college or not. The fight was really bad and we've neva' fought lie' dat befo' I ended up leaving' and not coming back until now probably."

His soft squeaky voice was so soft and gentle, I could probably listen to him talk for hours on end. 

         "So why'd you decide to come to the woods Stu?"

         "Well, I've always lov' to come to the woods. It's like my quiet place yew know? And I had no wher' else to go."

          As it was, Stuart and I walked back to my place to eat some real food for the first time in a couple of days. Once we reach my address I step onto the porch, jamming in the keys inside the lock. I anxiously scratch my cheek and allow him inside my home. The house wasn't really cozy yet, boxes pilled up and spread throughout the living room. The saturated lights with the boring beige and empty walls. I was really excited to start decorating the house and making it feel more like home. My interior vision was paintings and family photos on the walls, adorable and cute clutter spread onto the kitchen cabinets and table, and daybed I desperately wanted to have in my room right next to my window. So far in my room, lied a stiff mattress on the floor, an ugly carpet, and a place where the beautiful guitars stood on their guitar stands. Living conditions were alright but they needed adjustments. 

       "Nice house."

I shrugged.

    "Thanks, I guess."

Not much conversation went on as Stuart stuffed his face with a delicious English muffin with some fruit salad to go along with it, and a smoothie, don't forget the smoothie. In a matter of a minute, the smoothie was already gone and so was the English muffin. He had food and a smoothie all over his mouth yet he was still so attractive. I looked down and bit my lip, nothing felt better then looking at someone wishing you could kiss them but not in a million years would they think the same. Tragic. I lied back onto my chair closing my eyes and relaxing, listening to nothing except the sound of Stu Pot crunching down on his fruit salad with his mouth open. It was obnoxiously loud but I honestly didn't really mind nor care. The thought of life here in England for me was quite boring at the moment, I needed something fun like an adventure. That sounded amusing.

       "Hey Stu after you finish up here can you give me a tour of Crawley?"

hope you enjoyed this chapter peeps

yes yes yes i know it was short

i figured out what i wanted to do with the story

and what i have planned so im just really excited

till next time losers!

- sivi <3