My Lonely Past (A Sad Story about Alexa's Family)

ALEXA'S POV

When I was 3 years old, my family was complete. I have my big brother, Clarence, my big sisters, Janessa and Clarisse. Me, John and Alexis were triplets, we look like each other a lot though, Alexis has bright brown hair while I have dark brown hair.

My big brother, Clarence is the best. We always hang out and do things together. He even taught me how yo prank. He was the best big brother ever.

Later on, I was learning how to count with Janessa, my big  sister. She was very sweet. She was the kindest and prettiest sister I've ever had.

One day, our cousin got sick and mom asked Janessa to buy medicine for her. Janessa went to the drugstore and realized her money was not enough for the medicine. So she stole some medicine instead.

She got chased by many cops and she got arrested. She proclaimed she did it for family. I am so lonely after I found out she got locked up in  jail. She got beated up by the other prisoners. She died after a few months. I cried  all day everyday because of that. That's just the start of my lonely past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*cries* SO SAAAAAAAD!!!! Anyways I hope you have the feels while reading this. ~Pauline