BENEFITS ❂

This one's reeeaaaally long and detailed. Enjoy!
Credit to tumblr user: btssmutgalore

Word count:8684
✎✐✎✐✎
"Ugh, enough with the nagging..." Jimin groaned and rolled his eyes at you. "Just shut up and get down on your knees already."
You just stared at him with your hands crossed over your chest as he adjusted his snapback and smirked at you like only he knew. You were still in shock – Jimin did not just say that in the middle of a fight. You loved his confidence, but he was taking it too far this time. He must have noticed the look of determination on your face because his attitude changed in a matter of seconds.

"Please..." The confidence in Jimin's voice was suddenly gone and now he just sounded whiny. Jimin didn't like getting rejected, especially not by you, and he could never hide that.
"No fucking way," you shrugged and turned around. "I'm out of here."

You didn't even know why you let him take you up to his room when you were upset with him. Why did you even get that upset over some girls being all over him? It happened all the time, it wasn't worth sweating over. Girls would be girls, and Jimin would be Jimin.
"Aren't you being a bit dramatic?" Jimin followed right behind you, refusing to drop the subject. "I was just talking to those girls... If you were jealous because I talked to other girls, you could have just told me..." Jimin sounded cocky once again. "You know I like fucking you the most. That's why I asked you here and not them."

"Listen, Jimin, this isn't about you," you turned around to face him and you just knew he'd be giving you that shit-eating grin, the one you hated so much because he was always right when he had it plastered across his cocky face. "You sent me so many nasty texts today and stopped me from studying, so I had to come here to fuck you and get it out of my system, but instead I find you with some two random girls... Go fuck them! Or even better, go fuck yourself."

Jimin didn't seem too concerned about you being angry with him – he knew you too well for that. You've been fucking him for more than seven months now, and he was slowly starting to get under your skin in the worst way possible. Jimin and you had some classes together, which is how you two met, but you weren't that close. He was always so cocky and full of himself, which is why you never saw him as a potential fuck buddy, just someone who's fun to be in class with. One night, you ended up playing truth or dare with a bunch of people from your university, and somehow you ended up getting dared to kiss Jimin. It was impossible to get him out of your head once you got a taste of him, so you ended up going home with him. And by home, you meant upstairs to his frat house room, the one you were standing in right now as you got ready to walk out the door. Jimin knew you wouldn't leave no matter how cocky and smug he got.
"And how is that not about me?" Jimin narrowed his eyes as if you were talking nonsense and his tone was teasing – he loved proving you wrong, and he loved making you jealous, but you always pretended you weren't.
It was just sex. It was supposed to be a one-time thing, but you ran into Jimin at a party not long after than one time and things just kind of happened – it was hard to resist Jimin when every girl at that party wanted to go home with him, but he seemed keen on getting you alone. Then you ran into him again and it wasn't long before you found yourself in a walk-in closet with your mouth around his cock. The fourth time he called you and asked if you wanted to fuck. You should have said no, but you were lonely and bored and turned on by the fact that he just called you in the middle of the day to ask if you were willing to come over to his frat house because he would make it worth your while. You could still remember how whiny he sounded when he begged you to come over. I just want to fuck your throat, please. You'll get whatever you want from me. For some reason, you couldn't say no to that, probably because he sounded so desperate.
"It's not about you, it's about my self-esteem. We texted half an hour ago, and you couldn't wait until I got here?" You rolled your eyes and grabbed the door knob. Jimin was sometimes inconsiderate, and so were you, but for some reason it bothered you tonight. "I can't believe I actually came all the way here."