Friends

I am Joseph. I'm an average 16 year old hanging out with his friends at a cinema where my friend Alexis is being yelled at by an employee for using her phone in the theater. I sigh and lean back in my chair. I look on my other side and see my best friend Tyler gorging on movie theater popcorn. I pull my eyes back on the screen. I haven't even been paying attention to the movie and it's almost over so I just watch Alexis fight an employee over her phone. The next moment, We're out flying of the theater.
"Screw those employees! If I want to text a friend, who says I can't. I have the right as an American citizen!"exclaims Alexis.
Tyler gives her a glare and takes out his phone. "Aw man! Guys I have to go. My mom called and I didn't pick up. She must be worried." "Don't worry about it. I might as well go home too. I have to catch up on Boku no hero Academia!", says Alexis. "Alright then, bye", I whisper out as I watch them leave. It always sucks knowing I have to go home, knowing that there will be know one there waiting for me. My parents killed themselves as soon as I was born, their last words saying I was a mistake. Imagine that lingering around in your brain everyone you do something wrong. I drag my feet to my front doorstep and struggle to get my keys out of my pocket. I get inside and lock the door behind me. I don't live in a bad neighborhood, it's just that ever since I was 5, there was a certain person who would always come to my house and wouldn't leave for 5 hours. Sooner or later I got a restraining order on him, but I still don't trust my neighbors. I walk up the stairs, not even bothering making food for myself. I've learned to live off of food for days. I rip off my hoodie and jump right on my bed, taking off my shoes in the process. I turn over and stare at the ceiling. Lots of stuff ponder in my mind before I fall asleep. Mostly stupid questions. My phone vibrates and I see I got a text from Tyler.
Tyler: hey dude ya make it back to ur house
I smile and text back
Joseph: no I got mugged by cl9wns and now their taking me back to their circus tent
Tyler: well that's too bad because i was gonna order dominoes tomorrow and I need someone to help me finish it
Joseph: no I'm being held hostage  naw I'm kidding what time
Tyler: at 7 I also invited a few more friends over
Joseph: Alright how many
Tyler: 20
Joseph: Tyler wtf!
Tyler: I'm sorry I just wanted to host a good party I haven't had one In a l9ng time
I sigh and put down my phone. I plug in my headphones and go back to staring at the ceiling. I finish listening to panic at the disco when I get a text message from two people, Alexis and a unidentified person. I first look at the unknown person.
Unknown: how's it going
Joseph: who is this
Unknown: you don't need to know all u need to know is that someone's looking for you and you will wake up with excruciating pain
Joseph: I'm ignoring you and blocking you
I block him or her and point my attention to Alexis message.
Alexis🗯⚘: did u get the message from Tyler
Joseph: ya I'm going but I'm not gonna  like it
Alexis🗯⚘: Don't worry about it at least in a week we gonna go to an anime con
Joseph: Alright I'm gonna go to bed so good night
Alexis🗯⚘: night
I turn off my phone and think about the unknown message. I don't believe it, which is weird because I believe in aliens. I get comfy and start slipping into unconsciousness. The last thing that I hear is whispers of experiment. I fall into a deep sleep.