twentyfive

Grayson;

I up get while Kylie's sleep and give a kiss on the cheek.

I write her a quick note and grab my stuff and leave before I miss my flight.

I call and uber to go to the airport.

Wanna know some thing?

The only reason I didn't act all mad with Kylie because she cheated on me was because I'm cheating on her too.

I know I'm stupid but I have needs that are needed.

I finally get on my plane and sit next to Ethan. I don't say anything I just plug in my headphones.

"The plane will be taking off shortly please put your seat belts on and enjoy the ride."The pilot says.

I close my eyes and go to sleep until I make it to LA.

6 hours later.

I wake up and get home.

I feel my phone vibrate and get a text from Sarah.

Sarah: imysm...How about you come over ?;))

I sigh and text back.

Me: be there in 5.

I decide to make a very hard decision.

I'm officially breaking up with Kylie.

It's not gonna work with her being in New York all the time.

Plus Sarah's the while package unlike Kylie. Sarah has curves and Kylie does too don't get me wrong but Sarah is just sexier.
Eh...what am I talking about I could never get a girls body that was like Kylie's.

Me: Hey Kylie uhmm..i just wanted to let you know I wanna break up and it's not you it's me.And...I might have cheated as well and I don't think it's right to just be cheating on each other so I'm doing what's right and what a right is this. Bye Robinson :(

I hit send and put my phone in my pocket and head over to Sarah's.

Kylie;

I wake up to a note on my phone It read; "hey babe sorry had to catch my plane ilysm and I'll ttyl-Gray"

I smile at the note.

I start to check my phone notifications and see a text from Grayson.

As I read the text my eyes start watering up.
The text read;

Me: Hey Kylie uhmm..i just wanted to let you know I wanna break up and it's not you it's me.And...I might have cheated as well and I don't think it's right to just be cheating on each other so I'm doing what's right and what a right is this. Bye Robinson :(

It had to be my fault.

Everything is my fault.

My mind goes blank.

I get up and take off my close and run bath water.

I decide to send Grayson a long paragraph about how I felt about him.

As I the water finally fills the huge tub I lay down in until it covers my face.

And lay there ..

And drown.

Maybe....me and Grayson's relationship wasn't really nothing but pretending...

I actually loved Grayson and I guess he didn't the way I loved him.

No one likes me , because i ruin everything.

I finally feel my body go away and suddenly I hear something but by the time the voice makes it over time I'm already gone.

My minds gone.

Everything is gone.

And everything was just pretend anyway.