Chapter One:The Phone

It was not but a dark and oddly quiet night. Yoongi and Jimin were taking a walk down an alley to pick up some papers from an office. You may question yourself "What's an office doing in an alley?" Well let's just say it's no ordinary alley. It's almost unreal to be exact. Yoongi turns around and asks Jimin,"Why do we have to be here at this time of night?" Jimin smirked and kept walking, with no response. Yoongi grabs Jimin's shoulder,"Hey, I asked you a question." Jimin finally responded,"It's none of your business and if you don't want to be here then walk home." He glared at Yoongi. Yoongi was left speechless and wondered why Jimin was acting so strange. They kept walking and when Yoongi turned around, Jimin was nowhere in sight...he yelled "JIMIN!?Hey stop playing games this isn't funny...Jimin??!!" ,he looked around. Still no sign of Jimin.

It's nearly 5 am, Yoongi is home by himself....worried....
Jimin:*texts Yoongi* Hey what are you doing?
Yoongi:*texts back* laying down thinking about you, what about you?
Jimin: oh just doing the same..can I go visit you?
Yoongi:sure :)
Jimin:okay be there in a bit
Random Number:*texts Jimin* you have approximately 10 minutes before your little friend dies understand? :)
Jimin:*texts back*w-what??!!
Random Number:tick tock:)
Jimin:*grabs keys and texts back*ARE TOU CRAZY IM LIKE 30 MINUTES AWAY!!!
Random Number:Oh well I guess he dies
*5 minutes later*
Random Number:tic toc
Jimin:SHIT!!!*drives as fast as he can*
Random Number: 10....9....8....7...6...5...4...3...2..... :)
Jimin:SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!
Random Number:....1 :)*sends a picture of yoongi*

Jimin:WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM??!!!!!!!!!Random Number:goodbye :)Jimin:*eyes get watery* I can't be believe I just lost my best friend

Random Number:goodbye :)
Jimin:*eyes get watery* I can't be believe I just lost my best friend....*cries*

This random person wearing all black comes up to Jimin's parked car and knocks on the window. Jimin looks and his eyes widen, because he recognizes that face. He hasn't seen that face for a very long time. It was Jeon Jeonkook. He had been watching jimin this entire time. Jimin rolls down the window,"jungkook?is that really you?"jungkook doesn't answer,  he just opens jimins door,grabbing him while this other person comes and starts suffocating Jimin.
Jimin's POV:
It's so dark I can't see anything....you try moving but soon realize you are tied to a chair."Is there anybody there?" You ask.You look around.
A voice as deep as the ocean.....says,"you may not find all the answers you wish to proceed...you may not find all the questions you need....you have 3 lives.....be safe and enjoy the game."*demonic laughter*
All of a sudden the ropes from your legs and wrist have been cut off. You get up not being able to balance yourself. You cannot remember the faces you saw. You don't know where you are. You just know you are in a forbidden area. The ecos in the room are as loud as a droplet of water being splashed onto ice. Not so loud...hmm...you think to yourself. "What did he mean by 3 lives...be safe and enjoy the game..? What game...?" You stand there confused. All of a sudden...these gates open up leading you into outside...then you run into this weird and oddly looking person and he tells you,"you're dreaming so don't get so scared...but be safe and have fun little boy." You walked with confusion. You get a text message,"feel in your right pocket." So you do and you pull out a piece of paper that says,"life is surreal. In order to find the key...you must follow the steps...you must live..or you shall not wake up from this dream...goodbye." ....you say to yourself..."what's that supposed to mean....?"..You see this person with a stitched up face just standing near the alley you and yoongi walked down....but you recognized him. You look closer and closer. You realize it's yoongi...so you walk toward him a little frightened. "Y-yoongi..?"....he responds.."hi Jimin.....I don't know what's going on jiminie..."....."me either but come on,stick with me,I want to figure this out and I can't leave you behind." You take his hand and start walking. "So who started this ?And how did I end up here?"..."jiminie....I'm as confused as you are."...you look a bit disappointed...then you see this apple hanging from a cherry tree...which is clearly odd. So you take it and give it to yoongi to eat. As he takes a bite...his face starts healing. So you of course smile because you can see your beautiful and handsome yoongi again. You two hug but then you feel scratches on your back which you didn't realize yoongi was making. Yoongi says demonically "life is surreal" he creepily smiled and turned his neck breaking every bone in his body causing you to feel weak. You feel entirely nauseated so you run away from yoongi's body. You can hear whispers following you and the faster you run...the louder and closer the whispering gets. Finally you get tired of running and you take a seat on the sidewalk.

To be continued......