Why is Love so hard?

'Give you this'...

'Give you that'...

'Blow a kiss'...

'Take it back'...

My alarm was going off to the sound of my favourite song. I lay in my bed thinking to my self, 'Today is the day, the day I get to meet the most amazing band in the world.'

'I would find lost of things'...

'Clothes, shoes, diamond rings'...

I start dancing around my bedroom to the lyrics coming from my alarm. I look over to my clock 9:30 am, crap! I am picking Tayla up at 10:30am. Tayla is my best friend. You couldn't have a better friend than Tay. We met in kindergarten and have been best friends ever since. I couldn't even imagine life with out her!

When I step out of the shower I look at the time 10am... Crap. I get all my makeup and lay it out in front of me. I decide to put some mascara on and eyeliner along with some toner and blush. Once I finished mucking around with my face I did a time check 10:34am. I grap my new dress and slip it on. It came just to the top of my knees and was a pinkie/salmon colour. It had a bow in the middle, which I had to do up! I was walking down stairs when I forget my heels. 'OMG my heels, I quickly rush back up to my room look in my shoe draw and find my favourite high heels. They were a creamy white with lace going up to the top of my ankles. Time check 10:55am. CRAP!!! I rush back down stairs but watching every step I take. I don’t want to fall and break something before the concert. I grap my keys to my car and yell out to mum who was probably out side in the garden.

My mum was a gardener. You could say a famous one. She was on TV a few times with her gardening skills. She works for some well-known garden company. Anyway I don’t like gardening in fact I hate it.

Back to the point, I was late once again. This is me, always late. I’m never on time.

'I need that one thing,’

' Yeh, You’ve got that one thing’

My phone went off. I got a text

Chelsea where the hell are you its 10:05 we are gonna miss the concert.

WAKE UP!!!!

Luv Tay xx

I rushed to my car and drove as fast as I could.

****************

OMG, girls were everywhere. Screaming. And there were so many posters of One Direction. I was definitely in my element. Both Tay and I were so pumped for the show to start.

We went inside to where our seats were and sat down. In about 30 mins the arena was full and everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs. 5 mins later, everything changed... 5 boys came running out, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis. They were singing Na Na Na. We were so excited and hyped.

Tay and I just looked at each other and started to sing and jump up and down screaming...

'OI Chels, just think, in like 40 mins we will be talking to them face to face!' Tay looked at me with her big bright blue eyes. We looked at each other and just screamed at the top of our lungs.

The show was almost over only one song left 'I Want'. After this song we get to go back stage and meet them. As Tay and i were walking up the stairs the unthinkable happened...

___________________________________________________

This is my first book so please please tell me what you think!!

lost of luv xx btw please follow my twitter @1D_and_Chels and my best friends' @True1DJBfan