Meeting 1D...

As I was walking up the stairs to 'meet and greet' 1D backstage the unthinkable happened. Tay and I were so hyped to get there that we were running up the stairs and I slipped and fell over. I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the floor, everything was fuzzy and then went black.

'Is she ok?'

'Should we call the ambulance?'

'We'll go and get some water and painkillers'

'Dude she’s hot!'

'HARRY!'

I was lying on a couch listening to these voices. I didn’t know who it was but they sounded familiar. I tried to recap on what had happened. Then I remembered, crap I fell down the stairs. Naw I didn’t even get to see One Direction... dam it. I opened my eyes and sat up really fast, too fast and I went a bit dizzy. I took the blanket off me and sat upright on the red leather couch. As I rubbed my head and blinked my eyes open to see better, I saw 8 eyes looking at me. OMG, I realised I was in a room backstage with One Direction. HOLY CRAP!!!

'She’s awake Liam.' The curly haired boy said with a big smile on his face. His green eyes looked deep into mine.

'Oh, hey babe. You feeling ok? Need some water? Anything?' Liam said while getting up off his chair and coming to sit next to me. He was wearing his hoddie and track pants. He looked so damn cute.

'No, I'm fine thank you. Don’t you guys have people to meet? Why are you here… with me? What am I doing here?'

Damn you Chelsea calm down your blowing your cool. Relax...

'What’s your name babe?' A voice said next to me. I looked over and saw Louis in his stripy shirt and PJ pants, and his favourite reindeer slippers.

'Er...Umm...'

I was still trying to get all of this around my head. Me talking to One Direction, I'm in the same room as them, they are looking at me. Calm down Chelsea calm... breath in... out...in... out... Ok now speak like a normal person.

'I'm Chelsea, Chelsea Williams. You can call me Chels though'.

Yes that was good! Nice work Chels that was what a normal person would say. Now just don’t stuff up.

'Well Chels, you probably know who we are! Anyway love how’s your head?' Gosh Zayn sounds so much cuter in person. His big brown eyes. His smile. His everything. He called me love ekk!

'Yeh I have a huge headache. Are there any painkillers I could take? How long was I out for anyway?'

'Well you have been on this couch for about 1 hour'. Harry said looking at Liam.

'Oh, god that long!' As I looked around the room I noticed that Tayla wasn't here and Niall had gone.

'Where are Tayla and Niall?'

'They went to get you some water and painkillers'. Liam said with a smile on his face.

Just then the door opened and in came my water and well needed painkillers!

'CHELSEAAAA' Tay came running right towards me and jumped on me giving me a huge bear hug and making my head thump!!!

'Are you feeling any better?' Tay let me loose and looked up into my eyes with fear.

'Yes I'm fine, but I have a killer headache. Can I have my painkillers now?' I said while giving Tay a smile and looking over to the boy who was standing in the doorframe holding a glass of water and painkillers. Niall was his name.