Chapter 19

Y/N's POV:

"The Houston Astros are world champions for the first time in franchise history!"

When I heard these words, they killed me.

Y/BF/N literally left the house when as soon as Corey got out, leaving me alone with the TV talking about the Houston Astros' win. I turned the TV off and just went to my room. I just stared at my wall in disbelief.

They won, I thought. They actually won the World Series.

I heard the front door open and then close a few seconds later. Followed by footsteps and then another door closing.

I think this win for the Astros hit
Y/BF/N since Corey was the last person to get out.

I get up, turn off the lights, walk back to my bed, and went to sleep.

1:30 IN THE MORNING

I wake up to phone going off. I look at how is calling me and I see that it's Cody.

Italics - You
Bold - Cody

Cody why are you calling me at one thirty in the morning?

I just wanted to see if Corey and I could crash at your place for tonight.

Yeah that's fine. I'll stay up so I can let you guys in.

Thanks Y/N.

No problem Cody.

I hang up and get out of bed. I walked out of my room to go to the living room so that I could set up both of the couches for them.

I think while I was setting up the couch I fell asleep cause next thing I knew there was a knock on the door.

I get up and go to the door to see Cody and Corey. Corey was basically sleeping on Cody.

"Can you help me?" Cody asked holding out what I was guess was both of their bags.

I take them and put them by the couch.

"Well I set up most of the stuff for you." I say pointing to what I did before I fell asleep.

"Thanks for this." Cody says as he basically throws Corey onto one of the couches.

"It's no problem." I say.

I started to walk away when my hand was grabbed and pulled back. I turn around and I'm facing Cody.

We both lean in to kiss but was interrupted by Corey.

"Where am I?" Corey said as he got up from the couch.

"You're at my house Corey." I say as I pulled away from Cody.

"Well I better go back to bed. Goodnight you two." I say as I walk away.

"Goodnight." They both said in unison.

I walk back to my room and fell right back asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.

Thank you for reading my fanfic. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye!!!