everything is good

Chapter 2

Erica: I woke up around 8o'clock and cyn was still sleeping. She is not a typical early bird she I hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom and brush my teeth and then turned on the shower. Then I went back in bed to wake up cyn .

Cyn: " wake up Miami"erica said climbing off of me. " ok ok I'm up" I said letting out a big yarn.

Erica: " come on we have alot to do today the shower is running" I said walking towards the bathroom.

Cyn: I walked towards the bathroom following Erica And hopped in the shower.

She then pushed me into the wall and started to kiss my neck." No,not now we have a lot to do remember". A smirk was forming on my face when gave me this death glare

Erica: I saw this smirk forming on cyn's face." What you smiling for" I said aggressively."Nothing" I said she said giggling. " whatever I said but when we get home and you try to stop me I'll break your neck now let's go"

Cyn: as me and Erica got out of the shower I threw on my mio shirt and a jeans .

"Where are you going" I have a business meeting for 9 and then I'm meeting up with Susan " she said grabbing my keys off the table . " what you meeting up with her for "I said in a suspicious way.

Erica: "just for lunch that's it" making my way towards cyn.

Cyn :Susan was a ex of Erica who is still in love with her. She was in the same category as rich you couldn't trust her as far as you can throw her. A little worried I said "have fun" and gave Erica a kiss

Erica :I could tell cyn was worried but them days are over she is the only woman that I want so I gave her a kiss and walk out the door