» one «

"dongho-ah!" minhyun screams from the other side of the hallway. he ran to him and gave him a tight hug. "it's been a long time! how are you?"

"i'm good! oh! i forgot. here's my brother."
"nice to meet you! i'm kang daniel!"
"i'm hwang minhyun. nice to meet you too!" minhyun ends with a smile. his smile makes everyone happy.

"my class is starting soon so i should get going. bye!" daniel waves and runs downstairs. dongho and minhyun didn't even say bye to him but they both just shrugged.

(daniel's pov)
i said bye to the hyungs and ran down.
"KIM JAEHWAN! YOU'RE HERE!" i hugged jaehwan who was standing at the back of the classroom. "how is this little shithead doing?" i got pushed by jaehwan.

"i told you not to call me shithead!"
"i want to! because you are."
"then can i call you black hole?"
"..."
"sounds like a no. then don't call me shithead" he walked to his seat. he was sitting alone. i should join him. before i walked to his seat, another boy was already walking to that seat. no. not jaehwan's crush. jeong sewoon. him again. i hate that guy. i mean he also can sing well like jaehwan. good that jaehwan won our elementary school's talent show. ok back to point. why do i hate sewoon? he's just. you know. that type of very serious people. too serious. for me. but jaehwan likes him. what is- i don't like jaehwan though. he's just a childhood friend.

(jaehwan's pov)
"sewoon!" i saw sewoon walked to the seat beside me. somehow my heart skipped a beat when he sat beside me. "how are you? it's been a long time."

"i'm fine. you must be fine too, right?" i nodded. "have you been practicing for singing or your guitar?
"yeah. why?"
"want to join me in an audition for an entertainment?"
"but we just entered first year"
"don't worry. some trainees are still young"
"sewoon, i don't think i should."
"well i'll go alone then. after the audition, let's meet at the cafe we often go to."
"ok"

i actually really wanted to join an entertainment. but i don't want to get distracted with it. we just entered first year so i have to do well for this year.

"jaehwan!" daniel screams. i walked to him. "you know about my brother right?"
"yeah. why?"
"he's in this school. i didn't expect that."
"after school, we should go see him."
"alright" i walked back to my seat. i'm actually excited to see dongho again. it's been a long time. but i'm still scared of him. i hope he doesn't str- i can't say it.

the bell rings. well now let me see how my lunch goes. we walked to the cafeteria and saw dongho and his friends.
"dongho hyung!" daniel screams. he runs to him. suddenly, one of his friends caught my attention. he's tall. very neat and handsome. his visuals are really good. i stood behind daniel, looking at that friend of his. "oh! minhyun! seongwoo! long time no see"
"how have you been daniel? dongho has been telling me you've been 'attacking' him at home" oh my god. his voice is even nice.
"oops! i forgot. i can see that's your friend. i haven't seen him before. i'm minhyun and that's seongwoo! nice to meet you!" he ends with a smile. his smile is so pretty. i'm giving too much compliments but i really want to say more. "i'm jaehwan! nice to meet you too!"
"that's a nice name!" i blushed. "thanks.." daniel passes me a tissue and i covered my face. in the end, i pretended i sneezed. wait. somehow that name minhyun sounds familiar. HE'S IN THAT IDOL GROUP?! i'm actually a fan of him and his group. oh no. it's worrying. me being friends with an idol is hard. i might get shy around them. let's just see how it will work out...
-
so i guess now its ok? well idk if this will do well but hope you guys will like it

btw i know about sewoon and jaehwan's age difference which is 1. yeah 1. but i made them the same age for the story so don't get confused

- minji -