Think Again (A Jason Smith love story)

*Jason's pov*

"Jason calm down!" Mikey said.

"Calm down? Calm down?! Mikey I can't calm down! Zahra is coming today! I haven't seen her in 2 years and I'm freaking out!" I said.

"Yeah we can see that. Are you finally gonna tell her you like her?" Louis came in and said.

"You knew?" It's true. Zahra has been one of my best friends for 7 years and I've liked her for 6 of those years.

"Duh! Dude we're your best friends, you really think you could keep something like that from us?" Madison said.

~The phone rings~ "I got it!" Mikey said.

"Well, yes I'm gonna tell her and I'm gonna ask her out. I just need to figure out the perfect way to tell her. It has to be special considering I've waited 6 years to do it."

"Jason it's for you. It's Zahra" Mikey came in and said.

I ran and snatched the phone out of his hand and almost took him down by accident.

~phone convo~

J- "Hey Zahra"

Z- "Jason! Hey, just wanted to let you know I'll be there in 10"

J- "Alright cool, can't wait to see you!"

Z- "Can't wait to see you to! Bye"

J- "Bye"

~end of phone convo~

I hung up the phone, realizing what she just told me. My heart started to beat really fast and my hands started getting clammy. "OMG ZAHRA'S GONNA BE HERE IN 10 MINUTES!!!"

"Oh lord here he goes again" Louis said.

"Oh be quite Louis and give the kid a break. His Juliet's coming back to him" Madison said.

~phone rings~ "Again I got it!" Mikey said.

"That could be her! What if she's here?!" I said running to the window.

"Is she?" Louis asked.

"No." I said sadly.

Mikey came back into the room. "Jason, it was the hospital"

"What happened, who's hurt?" I asked concerned.

"It's Zahra.....she was in a car accident"

"What?! No! Is she ok?!" I asked starting to get teary eyed.

"Well...no....she's in a coma."