chapter 2

Dylan walks home, sexually frustrated, his hand down his pants. He thinks about the brown-eyed beauty, and what made him scared and leave, he really wishes he knew. He also felt bad for leaving his friend at the club, but he really needed to be alone, and it would be weird having a boner in front of his best friend. He opens his door to his dorm and walks inside, locking it quickly, knowing Dan's at his girlfriend’s house for the weekend. He walks into the bathroom and takes a quick shower before going to bed.
When he wakes up he sees he got three text messages from Brae. ‘Dude where are you?’ ‘Fuck it im going home’  ‘You better tell me about last night buddy’  I text him back saying I left early last night, and that I’m sorry. I also send a text saying I'll tell him at lunch today. I see my phones on 5% so i put it on the charger and go back to sleep. I wake up the second time, taking my phone off the charger, I see brae texted a simple k. I roll my eyes at that and get ready for lunch. Brae knocked on my door a bit later and  I open it, grabbing my keys, phone and wallet, closing the door behind me. "So you’re saying he just walked out mid-lap dance"? "Yeah it sucked dude, I was so close" “What did you do? Did you touch him?" "Yeah,I just grabbed his waist." “Dylan,you fucking dumbass,  you can't do that." "Ok, but how was I supposed to know, It was my first lap dance ever, and it felt really good." I take a big bite out of my burger waiting for Brae's response. "Ok dude here is what's going to happen, we are going back to the club today and we can explain to this stripper what you did, and hopefully he understands so you can calm down, ok?" "Alright, thanks Brae”. After lunch I go back to my dorm and sleep.

Follow me on instagram @jylanxlover for more updates and vote on how this story will take place :)