suprise visit

You sat on the couch watching re-runs of your favorite show and eating ice cream trying to ignore the thunderstorm outside. You hated thunderstorms and this was the first one of the summer, and you didn’t have your boyfriend Niall with you. You and Niall met at the Starbucks where you worked a year before and he spent all his extra time in the states with you since then, but now he was on the European tour with the rest of his band. One Direction. Niall had been on tour for about 2 months and summer starting again made you think all about how you guys met and spent your last summer of high school together. Niall would always cuddle with you during thunderstorms like this one and it just made you miss him like crazy.

There is one really bright flash of lightening and then there is no light, no TV, and still No Niall. The worst part was that Niall was supposed to be on a plane from one side of Europe to another all day so you couldn’t really talk to him at all. The house is filled with the sound of rain hitting the windows and thunder every minute or so. You decide that you will take a bath and try to relax. You tie up your hair, fill the tub, light some candles, and then strip down.

You slide into the warm bubbly water and lean your head back against the foamy bath tub pillow. You had One Direction playing to think about Niall and try to block out the sound of thunder. Suddenly you hear a noise coming from downstairs, and you try not to think about it, but you keep hearing it. you step out of the tub and tie your bathrobe on before creeping down the steps and looking around. You see that the front door is wide open and you start to panic. Your only thought is that someone broke in and is going to kill you, so you run back up the steps, and run into the bathroom closing the door, and then you sit on the floor and try not to breathe to loudly. You hear footsteps, coming up the steps. You hear a door open and close indicating the person has checked one of the bedrooms, then the bathroom door handle jiggles and the door is flung open.

“Please don’t hurt me!!!” you scream in terror not looking at the person standing in the door way.

“What Hayley, why would I hurt you” you hear to most angelic voice say.

You stand up and see your beautiful boyfriend standing their looking confused as hell. Before one of you says anything, you throw yourself into his arms and he accepts you into them. You hug for a good minute before he pulls back a little and starts kissing you really hard and passionately. You stop him.

“Just so you know, you scared the shit out of me Ni” you say.

“Sorry babe, I was trying to surprise you. I had to come home cause I missed you too much” he said.

“Well you could have I don’t know, yelled or something babe cause I was terrified. I thought I was going to die” you explain.

“How about I make it up to you” he asks untying your bathrobe, running his soft warm hands around your waste, and then planting a gentle kiss on your lips.

You lean into the kiss and it starts to get really heated. He slides his hands under your bum and lifts you up so your legs are around his waist and then he leans your back against the wall. He kisses down your neck and chest, causing you to let out a quiet moan. That drives him crazy.

“I really missed you Hayley” He says looking down your whole body.

“I missed you to Ni, your here now though, so let’s have some fun” you say.

By now, your robe is off and you’re completely naked. You lift Niall’s shirt over his head revealing his bare chest.

“You’re still a little overdressed” you say reaching for his pants button and planting light kisses on his chest and down his chiseled stomach.

You finally get the button on done and slide his pants down so he is only in his tight boxers, which clearly reveal his swollen shaft. You kiss around the waistband of his boxers, causing him to throw his head back. He picks you up and set you on the sink and kisses you once hard before he drops his boxers to the floor and looks to you for approval. You nod and Niall pulls you real close to the edge of sink, and then he pushes into you, making you gasp for air for a second. He thrusts in and out for a second before you stop him.

“you want to take this into that hot bubble bath” you ask.

Niall looks to the tub and nods back at you. He steps into the tub and slides down you climb in on top of him and position your entrance above Niall’s length. Finally he pulls you down so he forcefully enters you. You make this weird half yell, half moan sound which drives Niall seemingly crazy. He starts thrusting in and out of you hard and you can feel yourself about the climax before you can tell Niall, you both release at the same time. In that moment the lights came back on.

“That was… electric” Niall said winking at you.

You guys finish your bath and then get out and go to sleep in each other’s arms.