Snow White

*1484 words *
                     *Alec's POV *
"Ow! Jace!" I cried as Jace flopped gracelessly on top of me on our bed, waking me up. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Happy birthday, Alec. I have a...surprise for you," he whispered the last part in my ear before taking the lobe between his teeth. I let out a breathy sigh, feeling my dick start to harden.

"What is it?" I ask breathlessly. He smiles as he moves his mouth down to my neck, taking my Adam's apple into his mouth. I moaned, running my fingers through his golden locks.

"It's something you've been wanting to...try for a while now," he whispered, his lips brushing against the skin on my collarbone. His breath warm and moist against my heated flesh.

His mouth moved down to my left nipple and took it into that hot, wet cavern. I let out a quiet whine, biting my bottom lip to muffle it. He switched to my right nipple, first pulling my lip out from between my teeth with a tanned and calloused thumb.

After a few moments he moved away, leaving a trail of kisses from the dip between my pecs down to my navel. He dipped his tongue in and out of the small hole, making an odd, wet noise. He looked up at me as if asking permission when his fingers trailed down to the elastic waistband of my boxers. I nodded and he pulled them off, throwing them on the floor near the locked bedroom door.

He spread my pale thighs apart and started to suck on my inner thigh, leaving purpling hickeys. He dragged his bottom lip up my thigh. Then, catching me off gaurd, he took the leaking head of my erection into his mouth. He sucked on it gently, eliciting a moan. He moaned in response, sending vibrations and shockwaves of pleasure throughout my entire body. He sank down on my dick, running his tongue along the sensitive underside and making moan inducing slurping sounds.

I tangled my pale fingers in his hair, resisting the urge to push his head down roughly or thrust into his mouth. He sank lower and I felt the head of my erection hit the back of his throat. Upon hearing me cry out, he relaxed his throat and took my entire cock between his lips, burrowing his nose in the dark hair at the base. He swallowed around me, tightening his troat, tears running down his cheeks as we locked eyes. He pulled up, took a gulp of air and then went back down, doing the exact same thing.He took me all the way in again.

The muscles in my abdomen clenched periodically, my upper body twitched and lifted an inch off the bed with every clench. My thighs tightened up and I felt like I was about to explode.

"Jaaaace! I-I don't know what's abou-t to happen, but it feels like im gonna expl-ode. I think i'm gonna piss or something. Aaaaaah! Ah!" my fingers tightened in his hair, my entire body twitched and my hips thrust up into his mouth of their own accord. I cried out as he swallowed everything. He pulled up and off me, smiling up at me as I panted and sputtered.

"W-what..." I stuttered, wondering what had just happened to me. Jace laughed and kissed the jut of my hipbone lightly.

"Congrats, birthday boy. You just had your very first orgasm," he said softly. I let out a slow and steady breath, bathing in the afterglow. "This is gonna sound odd, but there's something I need you to do," he slid up my body after stripping off his own clothes and tapped three fingers against my swollen lips. "Suck on my fingers. Get them nice and wet for me."

Without questioning his odd request i took his fingers into my mouth, while he did the same with the index finger of his other hand. Once he was satisfied with the wetness of his fingers, he pulled them out of our mouths. Then, he rolled me onto my stomach.

I felt a saliva-slick finger circle around the pucker between my ass cheeks and gasped. The finger slowly slipped passed the tight ring and stroked my inner walls. After a while he added another finger and he scissored them apart inside me. Then he slipped in a third, then a fourth while I moaned and writhed beneath him on the bed.

After some time he pulled out all four fingers. I looked over my shoulder and watched him spit in his palm a few times, then rub his saliva on his cock. And that's when I realized how big he really was. He was bigger, and thicker for that matter, than four fingers, that's for sure.

"Ready, Al?" he asked, and I nodded. He nodded as well and then leaned down to press soothing kisses into my heated flesh. He slowly pressed the blunt head of his cock against my entrance until I felt the burning pain as the head popped inside. He slowly slid the shaft in, pausing part of the way in as he noticed the tears running down my red cheeks.

Jace mouthed at the back of my neck and my shoulder blades to calm me down as I adjusted to his size. When I nodded he started to push in again.

"I want you to push out against me, okay Alec?" I nodded and did as he told me until he bottomed out. I let out a breathy moan as his balls pressed flush against my ass. He paused to let me adjust again. Then, he pulled out a fraction of the way and gently thrust back in. He started a steady rhythm of in out in out. The sound of skin slapping sweaty skin and our moans and groans filled the room. As well as the delicious squelching sound created by Jace's saliva slick length pushing thrusting in and out of my body.

A spark of electricity surged through my body, going strait to my erection and I cried out, shouting Jace's name while my dick released a blot of precum. I could practically hear him smirking behind me as he hit that spot over and over again.

"Your prostate. Pleasure point for men," Jace explained as he sped up his thrusts until he was pounding me into the mattress, hitting my prostate head on with every thrust. I felt sweat beading up at my hairline, running in rivulets down my neck, back, and shoulders. Precum leaked from my cockhead, forming a puddle and connecting my penis to the matress with a thin, sticky string of it. This went on for several minutes, until I felt that same clenching heat in my abdomen from earlier. Jace's thrusts started to get sloppy, his moans and groans getting louder and more animalistic.

"Are you close, Alec?" I nodded violently, letting out a high pitched whine that I would definitely deny later. "So am I, baby. Cum with me. Cum at the same time as me, while I cum inside you babe," he groaned and I nodded, whining again as his thrusts got harder and faster. I felt my balls draw tight. "Cum, Alec! Cuuum!" Jace cried as he released his load inside me, while I spurted sticky, white vines of semen across the dark grey bed sheets.

Jace pulled out slowly, draping his body over my back and stretching lazily. He stood up after a moment, picking me up bridal style and carrying me into our bathroom. He set me down in the bathtub and started the warm water. He then went back to our room and changed the sheets, bringing the dirty ones back with him. He put the sticky sheets in the hamper, turned off the faucet, and slid into the tub behind me.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against his chest. He puck up a wash rag and scrubbed the sticky mess gently off my chest and stomach, then set the rag down on the side of the tub. We sat like that for minutes, or hours, it was hard to tell. But when the water started to turn cold, we got out. Jace helped me dry off and pull a pair of clean boxers on, doing the same himself and pulling me into bed. He threw the dark blue duvet over our bodies, pulling me close and resting my head on his chest. He kissed my raven hair, running his hand up and down my pale back.

"I love you, Jace," I whispered, looking into hid eyes. Gold meeting bottleglass blue. He smiled and kissed me softly, his lips barely touching mine.

"I love you too, Snow White," he whispered with a slight chuckle. I rolled my eyes, but kissed his tan chest.

Best. Birthday. Ever.