Chapter One

"It's hard to describe..."
I slapped my fingers on the keyboard of my ACER laptop, hitting send with a blushing smile on my face. 

"I've got all day, just explain what you want and I'll try to help you."

Ava was always a great best friend. Even when you couldn't get the words out of your mouth, or on the screen, she'll always find a way to figure out how to understand...Like when I got in trouble for stealing, mean while I never stole, I explained what happened, and she gave advice on what to do. 

She does that a lot...
Helps others with their problems, even if she's got her own. Ava's friends always came first.

"Okay, well...We were sitting in her room, supposed to be cleaning, but...I wanted a hug, cause, I needed a hug."

"Understandable...Continue."

"She said 'Yeah, sure...' and sat on the bed next to me, and hugged me..."

"Okayyyy annnd?? Did you?"

"No, I didn't...But, you know the song 'i fell in love with my best friend' ? That came on, in Nightcore."

"Haven't heard it but I'll search it up after. Continuuueee, J.J needs allllll the details!"

"We just hugged...That was it. The whole time, I could feel my stomach turning with butterflies, my mind was in one place...With her. I don't know why J, but when I'm with her, I feel so safe...Nobody else can make me feel that way but her..."

"That's so cute! A bit sad you didn't kiss her...But, you guys are so meant to be!"

"I've only been hanging out with her for a month, J...Not even, it's been like three weeks, and I'm in love...I don't even think she feels the same."

"Then why'd she kiss you?"

"She only kissed me, cause I kissed her...It takes 4 lips to kiss and 2 were hers."

"Good point...But still, three weeks or not, you guys are goals!"

"Lmao, I've gotta go, dinner time."

"Okayyy. This isn't done! I'll message you later, ly <3" 

"Ly2 J <3"

I started talking to her last year, yeah...But we didn't actually hang out until July? I don't know. 
All I know is we really did start hanging out in August. When I kissed her, it was only the second time we've hung out. 
Ugh...I still remember how soft her lips are, how gorgeous she looked that day. 

Today is August 20th, and I'm going to ask her how she feels about me...
I'm kinda hoping it's the way I feel---Not kinda...I HOPE she feels the same...