Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

My phone vibrated twice, and an image appears on the screen.

*Blondie <3: Heyyy*

A smile appears on my face, like usual. I reach my hand into my desk for my phone, keeping an eye out for any teachers ready to spot me.
I type in my passcode, and open up messenger.

Me: *Heyyy, what's up?

Blondie: *Nmu?

Me: *Nm, I'm in Math

Blondie: *Ew. English over here.

Me: *English is pretty cool.

Blondie: *Eh, it's alright I guess. I just wanna go home.

Me: *Same

Blondie: *Gtg, message me later?

Me: *Okieee, ttyl <3

I could always send hearts, or say ly...But she never replies back. I'm not sure if it's going to far, or if she feels it means more than it should?

"Miss, do you mind paying attention in class?" Mrs. R came walking up behind me, putting one hand on my shoulder, the other on her hip.

"Sorry, I'll pay attention." I turned my phone off, and looked at the front.

"Thank you, Now! Class! Over here-"That's where I tuned out again...
I made it not even to the end of her sentence and I already stopped paying attention.
I had doodled things in my book, stuff about love, and bi-pride.
I had a big thing for love...and death...This year.
My eighth-grade year, and that's pretty much what all my books were full of.

The kid across from me leans in,
"Yo...The fuck is this?" Ayden points to a picture I drew of two girls kissing, and I stiffen up, ready to defend my sexuality.
"It's a picture of two girls." I said firmly.
"Kissing? Gross." He said, a face full of disgust.
"Well, let me tell you this, Ayden. These girls, can get more than you ever could, nor ever will. So why don't you back the fuck away from my sexuality, and think of changing yours, cause clearly straight isn't working out for you hun." I smiled, and turned back to drawing.
I noticed Connor's mouth dropped wide open, impressed with my comeback.

Ayden left me alone for the rest of the day, I believe the only time he spoke to me, was when my chair was in the way of his path.

Really though, I told J.J everything...Even if it was small, like...She put her hand on my shoulder so she could get by...No, that doesn't make me creepy...I just like her a lot and want her to be mine, but again. It's only the third of September, I've hung out with her for about a month...
She doesn't like me...
She's the straight girl I have a crush on.