The Sex Thief

Detective on a mission

A man in his late 50's was gagged and tied to a chair. His eyes were shooting right into a beautiful lady in her mid-thirties. Catherine was now staring into his soul and judging him for all the wicked deeds he had done. She decided to end his life in a horrible way. She had been waiting for this moment to arrive for almost a decade. Catherine had a dying need to witness a brutal punishment. She wanted to punish this man with all the torture equipment's ever invented by mankind, but she decided to keep the punishment simple and brutal.

She wanted to remember this event forever. Catherine was now holding a knife which was specifically made for this purpose. The sharp end of the knife was now almost piercing the nipples of the man. The man looked at Catherine with shameful eyes. He knew Catherine from the day she was born and he was embarrassed to be in this situation, and he was begging for mercy. Catherine was in no mood to forgive him. The sharp end of the knife was now proceeding downwards towards the abdomen area. The knife was sharp enough to slit the throat of a mosquito. Catherine's left hand was now gripping the penis of the man in front of her. Catherine's right hand was about to unleash an uncontrollable rage on this worthless human being. What Catherine did next, she wished she hadn't done, but she had no other choice. Catherine had cut the man's penis and thrown it to the floor. She had ripped off his genitals with a slow and an agonizing motion. When she saw blood gushing out of his body she felt a satisfaction like never before. The image of this man dying was imprinted into her brain and she would never forget this for the next 500 years to come. She froze the image in her mind and it was to be remembered for a very long time.

Catherine went back to her apartment and was now lying in bed. She almost felt like crying for what she had done, but something told her it was the right thing to do. When she considered the deeds, he had done to her, she felt like she received justice after almost three decades.

Catherine closed her eyes in pure satisfaction and was on her way into a dream. She was an astronaut who moved towards the window located on the right side of her cabin, to view the planet (Earth) that had nurtured her for years. She was speechless for about thirty seconds when she saw the clouds, mountains, rivers and oceans from her cabin window like she had never seen them before. She was amazed at the fact that only one in a Billion could enjoy such a spectacular view. Mountains looked like a heap of sand any kid would castle by the shores of a beach. Oceans seemed like a never-ending streak of water. She could spot the Great wall of China, and she certainly wanted to pose for a picture with the thousands of people who had created it. Catherine considered herself lucky to be able to enjoy such a beautiful dream. It was to be her last dream, so she wanted to make it count. She wanted to jump out of her cabin and just float in space admiring the view of the most beautiful planet she had ever known.

Catherine's dream was also of that of a world without humans. She thought of all the things human beings do to each other. Human beings only grow up to become worthless souls. There seems to be a race for money every day and no one wanted to improve their character or personality.

Catherine was realizing what human beings have done to planet Earth. She dreamed of a planet full of life, only this time it is without human beings. Animals won't be killed and trees won't be destroyed. The mighty oceans won't be polluted anymore and the world was much safer without human beings.

Catherine made an intellectual calculation. She was calculating how many resources every human being exploits on a periodic basis. How many gallons of beer, tons of fish, vegetables, and meat one person consumes before he perishes? We humans think that the planet is meant for our disposal. We can exploit every resource in our planet to the way we want to, without facing the consequences. Catherine was about to change all that. She wanted to preserve this beautiful planet by destroying only humans, which is quite a challenging thing to do. Catherine was once again proud of what she had seen. It was only a few more days before her dream would come true.