Chapter Four; What did I just do?

“Get up, love.” The words tickled my ear as they were breathed out of someone’s mouth.

“Five more minutes.” I mumbled, turning over and snuggling into my teddy bear.

“This is kind of a hard teddy bear.” I caught myself saying, Niall laughed.

“That’s because I’m not a teddy bear.” He whispered, pushing a piece of my hair out of my face.

“CAYLEE! SCARLETT’S AT THE DOOR!” Hayley yelled from the living room, notifying me that our neighbor/ best friend was at the door.

“Be right out.” I called lazily; Niall laughed and ruffled my hair.

“You should probably get up.” Niall whispered into my hair, I groaned and nodded, standing up.

“Yeah, I don’t like to keep people waiting” I told him as I stretched out my sleepy limbs.

As soon as I reached the door to my room, I heard Niall get off of the bed and walk over to me.

I flung the door open and waited for Niall to catch up; shutting the door behind him once he was in the living room.

“Hey Scarlett.” I smiled at the 18 year old who seemed to be eyeing Niall.

“Hey Caylee!” She pepped from her position on the couch, in between Zayn and Liam.

Hayley walked over to me and I raised my eyebrows at her, she mouthed “She’s going to the beach with us.” And I smiled.

“When are we leaving?” Louis asked, stumbling out of his room like he had one too many beers.

I eyed him and then connected my hand to my forehead, “What did you drink last night?” I asked sarcastically, Louis shot me a glare.

“Everything you had.” He slurred playfully and I smacked his stomach lightly.

“We’re leaving as soon as everyone is ready.” Hayley answered Louis’s question, coming out of her room in her bathing suit.

I skipped back into my room and pulled out my bikini, walking into the bathroom and slipping it on, then slipping my clothes over it.

Someone knocked on the door lightly, following a quiet, “Caylee?”

“You need to get in here, Ni?” I asked opening the door to reveal Niall standing there, blushing.

“Yeah,” he replied, and I slid by him, letting him have the bathroom.

“Caylee!” Someone called, I groaned.

“I’m just super popular today, aren’t I?” I mumbled to myself as I walked out into the living room, seeing that everyone was out there and ready.

“What’s up?” I asked Hayley, who was smiling like an idiot.

“You and Niall?” she asked excitedly, I nodded slowly, confused about how they found out.

‘That’s why Niall was blushing’ I thought.

“Niall told you that he asked me out last night?” I asked, stuffing my extra clothes into a bag.

“That he did.” Louis replied, trying to hide the slight jealousy in his voice. He failed.

I gave him a weird look, telling him that I knew something was up, and walked over to the couch.

Scarlett was having a chat with Zayn, and he seemed to be flirting heavily with her.

“Zayn, calm down mate.” I winked, he glared and Scarlett looked a tad relieved.