:MEETING:

January 2, 2018 

                                                                       January 2, 2018 

                    Worst idea ever. Coming to a new place with a new school and people. 

       Hi i'm Nick Joseph. I just moved to Texas a week ago. I was originally living in Florida. For some people that Might not be a big difference but for me its the biggest.I'm not planning on meeting anyone new tomorrow at school because i have all my friends. Just a couple hours away. 

                                                                          January 3,2018 

              I got up at 6 today and i'm definitely not going back to sleep. See this High school starts school at 9am then ends at 3:30pm. I guess that's the good thing about. 

     It has been 2 hours now and i just got out of the shower. I put on a cute yellow turtle neck and some mom jeans, with my classic round glasses. For some reason I cant wait to go to school. like something in my mind just changed. My realization of "oh i'm actually going to need friends" hit me pretty hard. I never really think i need friends but... New school, don't know where to go. Maybe i'll have to make one. I'm on the bus now and this girl with pretty pink hair is sitting next to me. Should i say something? 

"Hey, i really like your hair!"

"Oh thank you. i was going to say I really love your glasses but i was too scared."

"Thank you, uh so whats your name?'

"I'm Millie, yours?"

"I'm Nick, just moved here."

"Same! I might not stay just because i get bullied in my schools so i drop out and just go to the next."

she looked down and I though I saw a tear slip onto her cheek.

"Oh i'm truly sorry. No one should be treated like that."

"Thanks."

"If you need anything at all i'm here."

She didn't say anything but she did get off the bus right when it stopped. I waited for the others to get off then i thanked the bus driver, Mr.Kraft, and made my way to a bench with a flower fence behind it.

I guess the buses get to the school early so we wait outside for 20 minuets and then once the bell rings,the doors open and everyone scatters in. Anyways i was admiring the flowers when a boy came up to me. He had the  audacity to sit down and start talking to me. I cant really say i hated it since he was good looking,smart, and had such a soft voice.

 C for CONAN N for NICK  

C: Hey! are you new to this school?

N: Yea how could you tell? 

I said with a bit of sarcasm.

Conan giggled and replied with,

C: I've never seen you around and I need friends.

N: I feel the same way.

but I really didn't.

C: Do you like the flowers? I planted them after begging the school to let me.

N: they're beautiful. 

C: like you..

He said in a whisper

N: I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you. 

C: Oh i did'nt say anything.

N: OK, anyways do you think I could take a picture of you in front of them? I'm in photography and I just want the first things on this camera to be pretty flowers and my first friend.

He was ok with it and sat in front of them. he looked so...stunning. yea that's the  word.

I ended up taking this,