:SLEEPOVERS:

January 4,2018

         I got through the day pretty smoothly. All my teachers seem to love me. Conan is in all my classes except for one so I'm grateful for that. I feel like I've known him for years but its only been a day. Yesterday at school he invited me to spend the night. It is Saturday and i have no plans of my own. I slept in 5 hours so its already time to go to his house.  I put on a muted yellow top and baby blue skinny jeans with yellow converse.

     *knock*             *knock*

   I was greeted by an energized Conan and the smell of bacon coursed through my nose when i entered his small house. 

"Do you like bacon?" he asked me.

"yea i do"

"Cool because if you're smelling bacon right now its because i just got a candle that smells like it."

"Really?!"

"yea. so what do you want to do?" he turned around and waited for my response.

"paint?"

"yes!" he squealed.

    we ended up painting for 5 hours.

i did flowers 

 while Conan pained bread that was so realistic i just wanted to grab one and eat it

         it was about 8 when we stopped. Conan suddenly asked if i wanted to be in his youtube video. Being in a youtube video was a big dream for me also to become a youtuber. He said he wanted to have a sit down and talk video and we could drink tea and paint our nails. 

  I told ive never painted my nails before because my mom didnt like the idea of boys wearing girlish things. He told me not to worry and that i didnt have to do it. But i wanted to. I really wanted to do something my mom would never allow. He set up his camera while i picked out a yellow nail polish to match my shirt and his pants. 

   After we painted our nails he turned the camera off just to let the paint dry and then he wouldnt have to worry about it dying. 

"would you ever want to make a channel nick?"

"uh ive always thought about it but never got around to doing it."

" we could make one for you right now. if you want."

    So Conan Gray made me a youtube account. I came up the name " smilefornick " 

and conan helped with my profile picture and banner.

      i felt really special. I had a best friend and now youtube channel, which conan promoted at the end. In the first hour i got one thousand subs only because of Conan. They probably dont care about what content i put out, its just because conan shouted me out.