At First Glance (Larry Stylinson)

This is my first fanfic story, I hope you guys enjoy it 😊💕 The first paragraph is a look into what the story is about ☺️

Louis is a florist and is single and looking to find love. Harry is a lawyer and is still denying his feelings towards men. When they cross paths everything changes in an instant. All it takes is one look into each other's eyes to know they were meant to be. Will they be able to be with each other or will society tear them apart?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Louis stood at the cash register ringing up a customer. 'Thanks for being our customer, here's a coupon for your next visit.' The woman thank ed him and gave him a smile. He gave her one in return, and looked out his shops front window. 'I can't believe it's so busy in the plaza today, with this cold weather!' Lou thought to himself. 'I just wish more people wanted flowers' he sighed. There were no more customers in his shop so he went in the back to finish making a flower arrangement that a customer ordered.

Harry looked in the mirror at himself. 'I look hideous as usual' he said to himself and frowned. He adjusted his tie and went over to his dresser and grabbed his keys. He picked up his briefcase and walked down the hall and stopped to fix his hair. 'Much better' he said out loud. He them proceeded to the door and went out, locking the door behind him. Once he got to his car he threw his briefcase in the passenger side and got in the drivers. He looked at his watch, 'damn I'm actually on time for once!' He said surprised. Harry started his car and headed off to the court house.

Louis was just finishing up the flower arrangement when he heard someone come in the shop. He heard a 'hheelllloo?' And he turned around and saw Liam, his custodian, standing there. 'Hello Liam' he said with a laugh. 'So uh where should I start?' Liam chuckled while looking at all the flower petals and stems on the floor. ' I know I know it looks like there was a flower massacre in here' Louis said. 'It sure does' Liam added. 'Well I guess you can start cleaning up the front since I'm still working in the back.' Louis said. 'Alrighty mate' Liam responded. Louis went back to work, the arrangement had to be all ready to go in half an hour.

Harry arrived at the court house and parked his car out back. He took the keys out of the ignition,and got out of the car, then put them in his pocket. He shut his door, going to the passenger side, opened it and grabbed his brief case. He shut the door and took his keys back out and pushed the lock button twice. While shoving his keys back in his pants pocket, he starts walking to the front of the building. 'I sure hope today goes well' he says to himself. Once to the front, he walks up the steps and takes a deep breath and exhales. Then he proceeds for the door and goes in. Once inside he sees the man that hired him as his lawyer. Harry walks over to him and says "how are you Mr. Malik?" The man replied "Not so good mate." "I'm sorry to hear that. Is she here yet?" The man nods his head over to the door across from them,"she's in there." He says and looks at the floor. "Let's go into my office eh?" The man nods and they start walking down the hallway.

Chapter Two:

Harry walked with his client and proceeded to his office. They walk down the hall in silence and once they reach the room Harry holds open the door for Mr. Malik. Harry sits at his desk and says 'please take a seat Mr. Malik' gesturing to the chairs opposite of him. The man nods and says 'please, call me Zayn' and sits down. 'I'm sorry Zayn, my apologies mate.' 'It's alright no worries' he gives Harry a small smile. 'So how are you holding up Zayn?' Harry looks at the man concerned. Zayn looks down at the floor 'I'm okay...I guess. I just miss being in lo...' He chokes on his words and tears fill his eyes. 'I'm sure it's hard mate.' Harry looks at him saddened by the thought this man was divorcing his wife and losing the love of his life. 'You're strong Zayn I can tell you that much.' 'I'm trying man' Zayn replies.

Lou looked over his finished piece of work and thought to himself "I guess this is the best it's going to get." Liam walked up from sweeping and said 'is something wrong boss?' 'Uh no everything's fine Liam, I'm going to bring this out front I'll be right back' louis replied. Liam mumbled an 'okay' and hummed to himself while he continued cleaning. Louis walked out front and placed the flower arrangement in his shops window, hoping to catch the attention of a passerby. He looked up and caught a young lady looking at the flowers and then looked at him and blushed. She continued on walking, speeding up her pace and talking to herself. Louis silently chuckled to himself, wondering what she was muttering about. He turned around and started heading back when he heard the bell chime on the door.