Bubble Butt

I stared at her gorgeous butt

I stared at her gorgeous butt. Rachel was a girl with black shorts and a black shirt. I'm surprised she hasn't noticed me yet. I turned the other way, so when she did notice me, she wouldn't see me staring at her booty. After a while, I turned behind me and didn't see her anymore. Without warning, I was suddenly on the ground. Something was above my face. I realized it was Rachel's butt! I blushed instantly when I saw. Why is she sitting on my face?
Just looking at that sexy butt of hers makes me blush. Until I smell something foul. Her shorts stink!
"So, how do you like it down there?" Rachel asked, releasing a long fart in my face. I coughed from the foul stench. Did she really just fart in my face? How can a girl like her have such foul flatulence?
"Ohh, That was a stinky one.." She said. No kidding, I feel weak just smelling it. Seriously, what does this girl eat?
"I hope you'll like this one, It's gonna be big!" Rachel said, unleashing a 5 second fart from her ass. The scent of eggs filled my nose. I struggled not to cough. I'm starting to feel dizzy from her farts. It's not easy breathing when her butt is on my face, and farting on me.
"Your sooo lucky that my farts aren't at the fullest yet, it's still in the morning." Rachel said, letting out a big toot. Are you serious? Her farts are much worse than this? I'm starting to feel faint.
"Come on, sniff that last fart and I'll let you go." I sniffed, coughing from the stench of sulfur. Rachel got up and looked at me.
"But, you have to come with me." I got up and followed her, staring at her butt the whole time. We were in this big room with small details here and there.
"Me and my friends feel very gassy, and we want somebody to smell them." Rachel said. I nodded. I have to smell girl's farts? Normally, I wouldn't think of it as bad but considering Rachel's farts almost knocked me out, I'm not going to have a good time.
"My friend, Keira, will fart on you next. But I  need to knock you out first." She pinned me down. Her bubbly butt shorts visible.
"Night night." Rachel said, releasing a 10 second cheesy fart in my face. The terrible, noxious stench knocked me out.