Fart Zone

When I woke up, I still smelled the stench of Keira's farts. That girl's butt was so sexy, I wish it was looming over me once again. But no, I was once again under Rachel's smelly shorts with the same stench they had last time.
"Now it's time for you to smell the power of my big rump to its fullest!" Rachel said, smoothing her butt with her hands right in my face. Jesus, that's so cute...
Rachel sat her bum down on my face and released a long toxic fart. She wasn't kidding, her farts are pretty stinky. Another gassy blast left her booty as it covered my face in a foul fog. I sniffed the fart and it made me gag and dizzy. Rachel was shaking her butt in my face.
"Ooh, I cannot keep it in...sorry!" Rachel said, as she blasted a 15 second eggy fart in my face. God, she's so cute. Her farts absolutely stink though. I wouldn't mind having a gassy girlfriend. So far, these girls were cute. The last girl could win me over than Rachel would. But if not, I would prefer Rachel over them both. More foul farts entered my nose as her butt expelled stinky air.
"I hope you'll enjoy this." Rachel said, releasing a strong cheesy SBD. The SBD made me feel very nauseous and dizzy.
"Ohhhh Sun~~ I have a gift for you~~" Rachel said, blasting a 30 second cheesy, raunchy fart. Jeez, that's so strong.
"I feel so jealous, Kylie has a really nice butt. You'll probably like her the most." Rachel said, releasing a smelly SBD into my nose. I wonder if I really will like Kylie. But I haven't seen her yet, I wonder if she's pretty.
"I really don't want to release this big fart...are you sure you can take it? It's a really smelly fart, it left a part of my house stinking for a full day." I nodded.
"Very well.." Rachel said as she released a huge, noxious two minute fart.  The majority of the scent was in my nose. I felt like I was going to pass out like a drunk person would. The gas was so foul, I could probably smell it after I wake up. My senses fade and I fainted under her cute butt. It's been a day, Keira told me. She said that Kylie was waiting outside. I went to the door to greet Kylie and she looked so hot. Her eyes were so cute, her sexy yoga pants booty, and her hair. She was perfect.
"So, really to smell my big farts?" Kylie said, smoothing her butt with her hands in my face. I blushed.
"Yeah...but aren't you going to pin me on the floor?" I asked.
"Come." She said, as we walked back to where I was gassed by the other two girls. I sat down and let her smelly butt on my face. Her pants smelled of eggs.
"I'm admittedly the girl here with the strongest farts." Kylie said.
"Why aren't you the leader?" I asked.
"I thought Rachel deserved it more, she's so dedicated. I've been training my farts for a long time so I could protect my friends if something or someone tried to harm them, I really care for Keira and Rachel. I've saved them before, my gas usually, point blank, knocks out the threat. But I don't think you'll faint, considering you've endured many of the other girls' farts so far. Except for their minute ones..." Kylie said.
"Have you ever farted on each other?" I asked curiously.
"Yeah. Once Keira and Rachel released their minute farts on me, and I passed out. You bet I was stinky after that. But they regretted it. I released the most powerful fart I've ever released. Their rooms were stinky for almost a week!"
"Wow..." I said, impressed. "Do you fart in gym?"
"Yep! The girl behind me cannot stand it, she faints from my first fart, which is long. Sometimes it wafts towards more girls, and they can faint. But we all like each other. It's fun." Kylie said. This girl is already getting to me.
"I was messing around with Keira last week, dangling my butt over her nose and I was saying seductive things to her, trying to entice her with my butt. Even girls have to appreciate my nice butt. I had fun farting on her. But anyways, are you ready for me to start farting on you? Sorry for talking so long."

"N-no

"N-no...it's fine... you can start...." I said, I honestly didn't mind when she was talking and not farting. Gave me time to sniff her smelly yoga pants.
"Ok Sun, just letting you know, you'll be dazed in my gassy paradise, also known as my gas chamber." Kylie said. I waited for her to rip a huge fart. Her booty was shaking, ready to erupt with a very smelly fart. How strong will her farts be? Her smelly fart perfume quickly spread around me, the pink stink cloud engulfing my body in gas. Her butt is a weapon.
"I hope you enjoyed my little butt perfume..." Kylie said, blasting a very strong fart. Kylie's farts are far stinkier than the other two, it's making me feel nauseous. Her yoga pants were covered by the stink cloud. She let out a 45 second fart that smelled strongly like skunk fumes. I wonder how the other girls at her gym handle her gassy rump? Some of her "butt perfumes" are what's about to make me faint. Kylie rubbed her booty on my face and let out a poisonous blast directly in my nose. I feel sorry for Rachel and Keira if this is what they had to smell. Blast after stinky blast, Kylie wasn't stopping her frequent blasts of gas. I'm almost wishing I never encountered Rachel if I knew that I would be trapped in this girl's smelly booty. I don't see how anyone could stand sniffing this girl's gas.
"Oh Sun, I hope you'll love my stinkiest fart yet." Great, she's going to use her biggest fart on me. Kylie rubbed her butt all over my face, getting my face super close to her butt. I was trapped, no fresh air. Just her farts and her stinky pants. Kylie ripped a 4 minute fart that was horrible. I had to sniff her foul gas after the fart stopped. All the skunk, sulfur, eggs, cheese, and methane filled  my nose at once. I sniffed the whole fart. I grew limp under her nice butt and passed out. I eventually woke up to a nice sight known as Kylie's butt. There was Rachel, her butt sitting on my left nostril, and Keira, her butt sitting on my right nostril. Kylie's butt was in the middle of my nose.

We're gonna give you our noxious blast combo." Keira said.
"My stinky bum will ensure you're sniffing it!" Rachel said.
"Enjoy smelling our stinky gasses for a while!" Kylie said.
"Sista Booty Blast!" The girls said at once, as they released unbearable farts into my nose. I was trapped in the deadly dutchoven. I could hear Rachel's butt releasing a poisonous SBD. Keira was releasing a fart storm. Kylie was stinking up my nose with her facefarts.