1. GETTING STARTED!

First I will teach you a 24 hour LAW OF ATTRACTION Dailey Routine that will get you focused on changing the way you think! This method will force your mind to think more clearly and more positively!

We are going to start out with step 1 which will be at 07:00 in the morning!

07:00 - VISUALIZE
As you wake up, you are going to VISUALIZE the days events unfolding in a positive way! Visualize yourself having a wonderfull day and actually see yourself getting that raise at work or achieving that A+ on your test!

Step 2.

07:10 - FOCUS ON YOUR GOALS
You are goint to write down atleast one goal that you want to accomplish that day. It doesn't matter how big or how small the goal is, just write it down and keep it somewhere close where you can look back at it a few times during the day!

Step 3.

07:30 - PRACTICE AFFIRMATIONS
This is Really Important since saying positive things to yourself will help you become more posive!
You can start with something simple like Today will be a wonderfull day, and trust me if you say it enough you will eventually start to believe it and you WILL have a wonderfull day!

Step 4.

08:00 - DISCUSS YOUR PLANS
Talk about what you want to achieve! If you want to become a famous author, Talk about it! Talk about how you see your book being displayed on the shelf, and convince yourself that it is already happening!

Step 5.

08:30 - DO RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
Try to challenge yourself to rack up as many acts of kindness as you possibly can! Even if it's just something small at first!

Step 6.

09:00 - SPREAD POSITIVE ENERGY
Try to be as positive as you can possibly can! Greet your bos and co-workers with a smile, eventually your smile will rub of on them and you will have a office full of smiles! ( Remember that killing someone's vibe should be classified as a crime! )

Step 7.

12:00 - BE KIND TO YOURSELF
When taking your lunch break try to be as kind to yourself as possible! Tell yourself possitive affirmations for example, I am Beautifull and Radiant. Give yourself as many compliments as you possibly can!

Step 8.

18:00 - REFLECT ON YOUR PROGRESS
When having dinner with your friends or family, tell them about what you most enjoyed during the day, even if it was just something small like seeing a really cute cat.

Step 9.

21:00 - MEDITATE
You need to focus on your breathing and you need to try and relax every bone in your body! Let feelings and thoughts of peace flow through you.

Step 10.

22:00 - WRITE A GRATITUDE JOURNAL
Write down all the things that inspires gratitude. Start with something small and later you can watch your journal develop into a book of Gratitude!

This will be your 24 hour LAW OF ATTRACTION Daily routine! Trust me when I say that this really works! Remember that the law of attraction wont work the first day you use it. Like any habit it takes 21 days to form, but it is very possible to attract certain things way faster!

For a full video where I explain this chapter in fuller detail please check out the video link above, it will be usefull 🌸

If you want to find me anywhere else here is my social media:

INSTAGRAM: charlee.ferreira.3
FACEBOOK: Char-lee Ferreira

I hope you all have an Amazing day applying the law of attraction to your lifes!!!