4. HOW TO BE CONFIDENT

You don't have to be fit, skinny have the best hair or be considered "pretty" to be confident. You don't have to be accepted by everyone, either. Being confident starts with YOU!

1. STOP COMPARING

Easier said than done. Try to realize that you are YOU, and not anyone else. You cannot be that other person, so why not be the best version of yourself? You only have to be good enough for yourself, after all.

2. THINK POSITIVELY

Anything you visualize or expect to happen, has a chance of happening. So if you're only thinking bad things - "I'm not good at anything", "I'm to fat" - that's how you'll display yourself to the world. Change that by taking out negative words and phrases and changing your attitude towards things.
(Advice: Get yourself a positive motto)

3. ACCEPT MISTAKES

They happen. Don't sweat it!

4. DON'T LET ANYONE DEFINE YOU

At one point, you have to let people realize that you are who you are - take it or walk away!
Pay no attention to people who are out to get you. Don't ever try to fit into a mold that someone else creates for you.

5. SET PERSONAL GOALS

If you want to get fit or get a 4.0GPA this semester, aim for it.
Tons of tiny personal goals keep you going because you feel amazing once you know you've accomplished them.

6. GET A MAKEOVER

You don't have to be too dramatic - maybe get highlights or start using a new eyeshadow color. Go out and buy something you thought you'd never wear!
Makeovers give people confidence because it's like a fresh new start!

7. DO SOMETHING YOU LOVE

And do it constantly! Whether it be painting, playing soccer or talking on the phone. Do what you love doing and what makes you happy.

8. SPEND TIME WITH YOURSELF

Take time off to think about yourself for a while. Don't think about what needs to be done around the house or what this person said the other day, think about what you need to do and what you enjoy. (Maybe every Sunday)

9. BE COMFORTABLE WITH YOURSELF - ALWAYS!

Accept yourself as you are and take judgement lightly. If your headstrong it will show and you'll begin to feel it! NEVER beat yourself up over anything and remember to take life day-by-day. Don't pick on yourself and add to your insecurities.
You are fine as you are, remember that!

WHERE TO FIND ME?

📷INSTAGRAM : charlee.ferreira.3