Chapter 1

" Alex...Alex..." Was all i heard. I only mumbled random words scrambled together in response. The next words i heard had me flinging out of bed, eyes shooting open, and crawling to the closet. Those words were " your mother will get angry"

As you can tell I'm scared of my mother. Why? You ask. Well shes an abusive mother. She will just walk up to me and start pounding me with her fists with inhuman speed and strength. How? You ask. Well this is a family of werecats.

I grabbed the outfit i put out last night, a black skintight long sleeved shirt and matching skinny jeans. The outfit my boyfriend loved on me. once i grabbed the outfit i ran to the bathroom in my boxers. yeah i sleep in only my boxers. Its more comfortable. Got a problem?

I got dressed and slipped on my promise ring my boyfriend Daniel gave me last year, after locking the door. I brushed my teeth then spit in the sink, while rinsing off my toothbrush.

pouring some mouthwash into my mouth i swished it around and ruffled my hair the way Daniel liked it. I spit out the mouthwash and put on some deodorant and some cologne, lastly i grabbed my midnight black glasses and set them on my face with a grin.

Unlocking the bathroom door i ran to my room and grabbed my iPhone 5, my charger, my bag, and my earbuds before running out of the house so i wouldn't run into my mom. i jumped into my black Cadillac. don't judge, and turned on the stereo.

I pulled into a parking spot and walked into the high school. I pulled out my phone and texted Daniel.

' Hey Dan ^.^ ill be waiting at my locker like usual~ oh and... Happy 5 year anniversary! XOXO

- yours forever, Alex '

Daniel replied with an ok and A heart. I smiled as i walked up to my locker to see Daniel. He was wearing my favorite outfit on him. It was a Red tee-shirt that showed his 6 pack, Red skin tight jeans and black and red Converse All-Stars to finish of the look.

his Blonde hair and Bright blue eyes glowed with excitment as he held his arms out, so i ran into those muscular arms of his and hugged him. "Hey love" he said in his normal British accent.

"Hey" i whispered as we broke the hug. Daniel smiled and kissed my forhead softly. I blushed lightly and looked at the floor. Daniel and i have known each other since we were children. His mom and my mom were bestfriend for a very long time.

on my way home i stopped by Daniels house and walked right in. it was unusually quiet so i went to his room and grabbed 2 football tickets out of my backpack, and walked to his room. i opened the door and my eyes widened. "D-Daniel?" my voice squeaked as i looked at him. He was naked on top of Amanda.

. "....Alex..."