Chapter 9

The blood trickled down my face and hands. My knuckles bruised and bloody. I looked around. Blood everywhere. Bodies everywhere. A girl gasped for air next to me. "Alex...help...me.."
I didn't know her. "Who are you?"
She had a pained look in her eye and laughed softly. "You wouldn't remember would you." She closed her eyes.
"Jefitser ray Kakash." She whispered.
"What..."
A large burst of light blew me backwards.

And then I woke up. I blinked and looked around. Just my normal boring white walls. I kept having the same dream. "Just a dream.." I murmured. "Stephan!" I called out as I rolled out of bed. He leaned on the doorframe and smiled. "Hey bro," he said softly. "Hey."

I held up my arms and he picked me up, bridal style. "You had the dream again?" He asked. "Yup." I leaned into my best friends chest. "So you still plan on confessing today?" He asked me happily. I nodded yes and blushed. "Make me look pretty today.." I murmured and looked away. "Will do."

Stephan put a bit of blush on me and did my hair. Music played loudly throughout the house. He picked out my outfit, whites skinny jeans with a hole on the left knee, a black tank top, and a red and black flannel, which was left unbuttoned. Stephan dug through his closet and found some black Supra shoes. He put them on me and licked his lips, looking me up and down.

"Hot." He stated.
"That's what I'm going for," I mumbled.

Stephan smiled sweetly and pat my head. I grabbed my backpack and slung it lazily over my left shoulder. We walked to Stephan's red sports car. I slipped into the passenger seat and buckled up.  Stephan sat in the drivers seat and started the car. I instantly turned on the Bluetooth and turned on my music.

Stephan didn't mind because we have the same taste in music, after all we were best friends. I smiled lightly, a tint of red covering my cheeks. Today I would confess to my crush, Daniel. We pulled into the school with my favorite song ending. Stephan turned off the car and stepped out the same time I did.

We walked into school, muttering hi's and waving at a few people. I walked up to my locker and opened it. A smile covered my lips and my canines slightly showed. I giggled to myself before stuffing my backpack into my locker. I looked at my phone. We had an hour to kill.

I bit my lip and slipped a letter into Daniels locker. 'Meet me at the rooftop after school today.'  It said. I hurriedly walked away when I saw a tall blonde coming my way. "Hi..!" I squeaked as I ran past him. A deep blush covered my cheeks as he read the letter. He grinned and slipped it into his back pocket. That's a good sign right?

||SORRY GUYS ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE IT FOR A BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yaoi_lover_OuO
THIS IS FROM WHEN THEY FIRST MET ASSHSJK BYE ||