3: Fought

Time check: 1:56 a.m.

One day passed after telling us that we will be staying at GOT7's dorm.

The dorm was pretty big and there was a lot of rooms that's why we fit in perfectly.

But I still can't get over those mean and hate comments on me, I just don't know what to do or even what to improve.

Everytime I work hard to change their minds they always say that "She's just trying to get attention" " She just want fans so she could be popular" and etc.

Well little did they know that I only wanted to be K-Pop star because I want to continue my aunt's dream for me and my dream. I just wanted to shre my talent and inspire people but it seems like it dosen't now.

I don't really know why all the attention of haters is on me. I did nothing wrong.
______________time skip_____________________

Time check: 8:30 a.m.

"YAHHH WAKE UPPPP! BREAKFASTTT!!!" I woke up to the familiar voice of my eonnie.

Chaeyoung.

Well she always wakes me up though.

Fine.

I shot my eyes open knowing she'll do everything to wake me up.

"YAH! eonnie! i'm up!" I said.

"Okie now get prepared and go downstairs"

"neee~~~" (yes)

Me and the girls were eating when Mark oppa stepped in.

"Hi!" He said.

"Annyeong haseyo sunbaenim!" Me, Jihyo and Tzuyu said.

"No need to be formal you can just call us by our names it dosen't really matter." He said giving us a smile.

"But we will still call you guys 'Oppa' arachi?" I said.

"Well It's up to you." He said chuckling.

He sat beside Sana and she blushed.

Well I got an idea.

And it's to tell the other members to leave Sana and Mark alone.

Hehehe.

"Hey guys I think I have to go now byiieeee" I said as I looked to the others signaling them.

"Ahh I really need to go to the bathroom" Tzuyu said.

"I'll be staying in the room now with HwaYoung. We have to talk about something serious."

"Same" the rest said except for Sana, who was speechless.
HEHEHE

Well considering she secretly have a crush on Mark when she was the girl in their MV for 'A'.

I started walking upstairs until I bumped into someone. It was of course...Yugyeom.

"YAH LOOK AT YOUR WAY WHILE WALKING BITCH!" He said.

"YAH you were the one who bumped into me! pabo oppa!" I said.

"AIGOO DOES IT REALLY HAVE TO BE ME? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WAS LOOKING BACKWARDS WHEN YOU BUMPED INTO ME!!!" He said making my emotions mixed since it's been a long time since we talked... Even though he's angry at me now, Well the water spilled on him.

"WHY CAN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING BITCH???!!! AHHHH!!!! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!!!" After he said that he pushed me to the floor and I felt an extreme pain in my right hand. So I screamed in pain.

"yah ho-how could y-you do thi-this?" I said calmly to him as I heard 5 doors were slammed open.

"HEY what's happening here?!" Youngjae said.

"YAH WHAT'S HAPPENI- ohmaygawd
HwaYoung!!! What happened to you!??!"He said.

"Yugyeom, what happened to her?!" He said again.

Yugyeom oppa was speechless so I just defend him.

"I was walking on the stairs when he bumped into me, since he was already a few steps away, he couldn't catch me" I said as I was sobbing until I can't feel my right hand anymore.

"Shit what's happening??!!! I can't feel my hand!" I'm quite nervous since I haven't felt this for my entire life.

Yugyeom's POV

Shit what did I just do? I'm messed up.

Well I still hate her.

The problem is, I can't forget about our past.

But I need to look like I do, I should like I don't care for her anymore.

Especially when I'm right infront of her.

______________________________________

Author-nim
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

What would HwaYoung think about Yugyeom now?