Chapter 2

Mika P.O.V

So after finally saying yes, we went to Burger King. Since it was just us three, I guess I could get to know him better.

"So, what do you have planned as a career?" I asked.'Great question dumb ass' I thought to myself.

"I was planning on being a nurse."he said.

'Nice, he could be my nurse any day.'I thought to myself. Malik smirked." I'll keep that in mind." I stopped right where I was and turned to face him. 

"Did I by any chance say that out loud?" I asked. 

"Yeah" Malik and Laya both said. I started blushing."Dammit...so about that." I said still blushing. 

"It's iight ma. But what you want to eat?" he asked as if nothing happened.

 " Umm I don't care anything I guess." I said walking away to find a table for us. Malik came back wit 2 whoppers and 2 sprite's.

 "I didn't know what you wanted to drink so I just got you a sprite."

 "Thanks. So where's Laya?" I asked.

 " She said that she wanted to sit alone." he said shrugging his shoulders. 

"Oh, ok cool" I said trying not to sound or act to happy. Cause right now a bitch feel like she den died and went to heaven. While we ate I found out a lot about Malik. He has 5 brothers and sisters(he's the oldest) his mom is a druggy so he and his siblings live alone and he don't know his daddy.

 "Enough about me ma, tell me something about you." he said.

"Well one I'm an only child, my daddy died when I was 8, my mom is an accountant and that's it" I said 

"That's wassup" he said. After we finished eating. we started heading to our cars only to find Laya talking to this guy around my age. Malik looked furious. 

"Laya we leaving now" malik yelled startling me. "Well I guess I will see you around?" I said as i turned to leave.

 "Wait Mika," he said running up to me." you never gave me your digits." 

I laughed" Digits, really, you could've just said number." I told him as we swapped phones. 

"Thanks ma I'll text you later." he told me as he closed my door. I put on my seatbelt and headed home.

Hey you guys!!! Just wanted to thank you all for reading my book. There's a pic of Mika on the side.

-Lovely_Armanda