Chapter 1

Hello there my name is y/n paul I'm 17 and I'm a model, dancer and I love singing and I live in Ohio but I'm getting ahead of the story... My Story. It all started when I was 10 my mom & dad always came home drunk so my brother Jacob always took care of me and Lily, we were scared because if we didn't do anything right we would get beat up.

One night as me and my siblings were watching TV our parents came in the house really drunk and started yelling at us telling us we were so expensive and always hungry & started to beat us, but I had enough of them beating us up so I stood up and yelled at them to shut up & stop cause it hurt & I was tired of them abusing us once those words left my mouth I regretted says those things.

My mom & dad both looked at me with so much hatred in their eyes & started walking towards me my dad started to punch & kick me in the stomach I fell to the ground crying and shaking Jacob and Lily tried to help me but my mom would always slap them, I had lots of cuts and bruises there was blood all over me after they stopped and left us and we never saw them again.

Our neighbor Molly and her husband (Clark) found us on the floor and rushed us to the hospital I almost didn't make it out alive I asked if my siblings were okay, they were perfectly fine Dr.Matt said since we didn't have parents they would send us to an orphanage.

When we arrived at the orphanage I met a girl her name was Gigi my and her became best friends but I had to leave in 3 weeks I remember crying that day Jacob said it would be ok I trusted Jacob, I ran straight to Jacob, Lily, and Gigi saying that I will never forget them, but now I have Pam & Greg that will be there for me, we arrived at the airport and went through security & we went on the plane.
*skip plane ride*
We got out of the car and Pam & Greg helped me bring my things inside the house, once we went inside the house I was met by two boys crushing me in a hug, excited that I was there and they said they were going to protect me and never let anything happen to me I was confused but then realized that Pam probably told them what had happened to me so I quickly nodded and smiled, I knew I was going to love this family.

( Author's Note: Hi my name is Raquel I'm 16 this my first time doing this so I'm sorry if it turns out terrible love yah Peace Out.)

Comment and Like I want to know if you liked it sorry if it was short ❤💞😄